Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 4676 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Israel
« Reply #45 on: 15 October 2023, 11:49:49 »

In their limited defense, the Israelis are trying to warn people ahead of time... flashbombs on the roof of the building they're about to flatten or in ten minutes don't be in the cafe on the corner of Madeleine street or on the A1 between junction 7 and 9...

Unfortunately, Hamas always play dirty and insist that it's all a ruse so the Israelis are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 15 October 2023, 12:16:03 »

In their limited defense, the Israelis are trying to warn people ahead of time... flashbombs on the roof of the building they're about to flatten or in ten minutes don't be in the cafe on the corner of Madeleine street or on the A1 between junction 7 and 9...

Unfortunately, Hamas always play dirty and insist that it's all a ruse so the Israelis are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
And lets not forget the stupid, British charities and do-gooders who think Hamas can be negotiated with, so Isreal must turn on power and water and put a stop to further action....
Grumpy old man

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 15 October 2023, 12:26:11 »

And all the “peaceful “ protests on our streets in our country 🙄
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 15 October 2023, 12:57:27 »

Diversity is our strength, Rae.

Every left wing London  vegan knows this.  :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 15 October 2023, 13:16:48 »

Diversity is our strength, Rae.

Every left wing London  vegan knows this.  :)
Apparently Inclusivity starts with I... which sounds like marketing wank for exactly the opposite of inclusivity. Which makes sense as Diversity is marketing wank for Divisity.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 17 October 2023, 07:16:56 »

Old man Joe Biden is travelling to Israel later in the week 'to show solidarity and discuss the humanitarian crisis in Gaza'. A totally unnecessary security risk, in my opinion. I can't see him being able to leg it to a bomb shelter and, if a rocket goes off within half a mile of him, the old fella would probably have a heart attack.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 17 October 2023, 09:27:01 »

Old man Joe Biden is travelling to Israel later in the week 'to show solidarity and discuss the humanitarian crisis in Gaza'. A totally unnecessary security risk, in my opinion. I can't see him being able to leg it to a bomb shelter and, if a rocket goes off within half a mile of him, the old fella would probably have a heart attack.  ;D

Probably wouldn't even hear it.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 17 October 2023, 13:16:58 »

Be a shame for Iran to waste such an opportunity.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 17 October 2023, 14:44:37 »

Whether they do or not, it'll be a great photo op when Sleepy Joe has to scurry into a bomb shelter.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 17 October 2023, 15:03:31 »

Whether they do or not, it'll be a great photo op when Sleepy Joe has to scurry into a bomb shelter.  ::)
Assuming he doesn't break his neck falling off Airforce 1 when he lands in Tel Aviv  >:D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 17 October 2023, 15:08:44 »

Assuming he doesn't break his neck falling off Airforce 1 when he lands in Tel Aviv  >:D

They should fit a stairlift for the poor old boy!  ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 17 October 2023, 15:30:24 »

They should fit a stairlift for the poor old boy!  ;D
I'll tell yer what...that might just be an idea  ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 17 October 2023, 15:39:02 »

Getting him off the aircraft isn't a problem... straight drop/slide/steps/ambilift are all pretty effective.

For getting back on, a belt loader will get the job done if you use the straight drop disembarkation method >:D

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 17 October 2023, 15:52:19 »

Getting him off the aircraft isn't a problem... straight drop/slide/steps/ambilift are all pretty effective.

For getting back on, a belt loader will get the job done if you use the straight drop disembarkation method >:D

AirForce1 - or more accurately the two B-747 based VC-25's - have two sets of built in steps allowing people to get on and off via the (what were on ordinary B-742's) cargo doors...

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/31/1196803354/biden-air-force-one-short-stairs

The rear steps are normally used by the on-board press entourage so they can get off quickly and then scurry round to the front steps to photograph POTUS as he descends the front steps.

However, there is speculation that the VC-25's won't be used into Israel, although that would cause some loss of face for the Israelis. The VC-25 will probably bounce through somewhere like Ramstein, before carrying on to Israel, but POTUS may get there on a less conspicuous type. There's certainly a lot of 'dodgy' C-130 Hercules passing eastbound through Europe at the moment. 

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 17 October 2023, 16:11:22 »

AirForce1 - or more accurately the two B-747 based VC-25's - have two sets of built in steps allowing people to get on and off via the (what were on ordinary B-742's) cargo doors...

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/31/1196803354/biden-air-force-one-short-stairs

The rear steps are normally used by the on-board press entourage so they can get off quickly and then scurry round to the front steps to photograph POTUS as he descends the front steps.

However, there is speculation that the VC-25's won't be used into Israel, although that would cause some loss of face for the Israelis. The VC-25 will probably bounce through somewhere like Ramstein, before carrying on to Israel, but POTUS may get there on a less conspicuous type. There's certainly a lot of 'dodgy' C-130 Hercules passing eastbound through Europe at the moment.

Munitions runs for the IDF?  ???

Zelenskyy must be looking on enviously and nervously...  :-\

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.