Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega 2.5CDX for sale  (Read 1292 times)

mantahatch

Omega 2.5CDX for sale
« on: 13 June 2011, 18:38:45 »

For Sale
Mum finally getting rid of her car.
1999 V reg Omega 2.5 CDX 150000+ miles MOT till November.
Fair condition for age. Has had recon engine fitted about 2 years ago. There is absolutly no sign whatso ever of any mayo in the oil filler cap area and the cam cover seals do not leak at all.

The Omega has the early 15inch alloys as mum preferred the shape of them. The car will however come with the standard 16inch alloys in the car as no tyres are fitted to them.

The really bad bit is that a replacement AR35 auto box was fitted and was found to be leaking in the vicinity of between the 2 sumps. New filter and gaskets and oil changed but the leak is still there. I suspect it is either the paper gasket or O rings in the gearbox joint between the 2 sumps. (Major surgery on box) Probably easier to replace box.

Some pics.

[imghttp://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/mantahatch/P6140073.jpg][/img]

Bodywork is fair, there is rust on the doors in the usual places. Rear wheel arches are beginning to show rust. And a strange dent in the boot lid, been there since we had it.

After market reversing sensors fitted.

The price. £300.00 with no tax and £450.00 with tax as is taxed till end March 2012.

Any questions I will do my best with. And of course you are more than welcome to look with no obligation whatsoever to purchase. Price is only very slightly negotiable as scrap yards offer £200.00 and I am sure just by selling a couple of bits could make up the difference.

Thank you for looking.

The car is currently in South Hampshire SO50 7GP

Forgot to add, the car is driveable, and was in daily use until today. It just leaves it's mark when parked.
« Last Edit: 14 June 2011, 07:40:44 by mantahatch »

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
Re: Omega 2.5CDX for sale
« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2011, 16:38:32 »

Been advised that this car has now been scrapped and thus, no longer for sale.

Locking....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.