Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Customer Services  (Read 1063 times)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Customer Services
« Reply #15 on: 25 January 2022, 17:07:36 »

Just another way of monitoring what you buy. I get the occasional £2.50 off but since they halved the value of the points i don't really bother that much.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 January 2022, 23:47:28 »

I shop at the Co-Op a bit. Scan my card every time, and then now and again asks me if I want to deduct cash from the amount to be paid. Very straight foward.

Tesco, waste of time. "Clubcard Price" vs the over inflated price.

Lidl. Totally failed to make sense of it. Vouchers for money off stuff that I don't want.

I have a nectors card (in several pieces) but with no Sainsburys anywhere near, pretty useless.

I used to like the schemes that were linked to Airmiles (Tesco, Shell). But all a bit crap now and not worth it.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 January 2022, 01:53:39 »

I shop at the Co-Op a bit. Scan my card every time, and then now and again asks me if I want to deduct cash from the amount to be paid. Very straight foward.

Lidl. Totally failed to make sense of it. Vouchers for money off stuff that I don't want.

I have a nectors card (in several pieces) but with no Sainsburys anywhere near, pretty useless.

I used to like the schemes that were linked to Airmiles (Tesco, Shell). But all a bit crap now and not worth it.

Not used Tesco for a while but on some larger items they are worth keeping an eye on.

Example the other week.  24 x Pepsi Max

Tesco (Club card) £6 :y  No card £8

Iceland online £8 (instore 3x24 for £21)

Asda £8.50
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 January 2022, 09:50:48 »

Not used Tesco for a while but on some larger items they are worth keeping an eye on.

Example the other week.  24 x Pepsi Max

Tesco (Club card) £6 :y  No card £8

Iceland online £8 (instore 3x24 for £21)

Asda £8.50

I do my weekly shop in Tesco. If there is something that I want but they're selling it cheaper to Clubcard holders then I don't buy it >:(. Instead I go to the local Asda where they usually have the same thing for the "Clubcard" price. So that's around £40 per month that Tesco don't get from me - usually Rioja. Every little helps  :y

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 January 2022, 16:32:25 »

I convert my Clubcard points in restaurant vouchers, £10 worth =£30 to spend on a scran , Zizi lasagne usually  :y
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.