Author Topic: Israel  (Read 4675 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: Israel
« Reply #30 on: 13 October 2023, 20:05:35 »

Nice sentiment but when everyone is chipped from birth and gets their sustenance from a state controlled vending machine ( based on credits) it will be difficult not to toe the line.

China and North Korea have the model. USA and Europe models are dead ducks on a dying planet.
                Err no,  (for now).
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 13 October 2023, 20:09:29 »

Nice sentiment but when everyone is chipped from birth and gets their sustenance from a state controlled vending machine ( based on credits) it will be difficult not to toe the line.

China and North Korea have the model. USA and Europe models are dead ducks on a dying planet.
                Err no,  (for now).
Bollòcks, actually, Rae.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 13 October 2023, 20:19:08 »

We're all doomed 😢
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 13 October 2023, 20:22:00 »

Err no,  (for now).

Bollòcks, actually, Rae.
                Indeed Steve,  but I’m rather reserved in my comments as you know😇😇
Laying a rubber road.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 13 October 2023, 21:09:57 »

;D ;D .

Probably a good think that our generation will never know but you are still wrong.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 13 October 2023, 21:30:02 »

;D ;D .

Probably a good think that our generation will never know but you are still wrong.
You've got religion off to a tee there. A load of 'dangle berries' that can never be proved or disproved because we'll be dead. Like I said, load of shite.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 13 October 2023, 23:53:17 »

And not necessary! Live your life to help yourself first then taper down to help everyone you possibly can, if everyone done that there would be heaven on earth. It’s just too simple to possibly work 🙁
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 14 October 2023, 08:01:35 »

Most " normal" folk know the difference between good & bad it's as simple as that, but hey that's far too easy for the human race.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 14 October 2023, 13:31:28 »

Meanwhile, it is being noticed in quite a few media outlets that the BBC is still refusing to refer to Hamas as a terrorist organisation, just like it refused to call the IRA terrorists.
It really is a disgraceful excuse for a serious broadcaster.
I suspect that's 'dangle berries'.  Especially seeing as every BBC bulletin I've heard has frequently stressed that most of the Western World categorises Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

As much as I dislike the tax grabbing, leftie BBC, I do have to stick up for them in this case.

They may well say that others categorise Hamas as terrorists, but they themselves dont refer to Hamas as a terrorist organisation, despite what they have done in the last few days.
You can't have it both ways.  You say you want it unbiased, but then want it biased when it suits you ;)

And why the hell am I sticking up for the BBC ;D
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 14 October 2023, 14:49:18 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67102956

Only the BBC would consider it appropriate to send a pair of presumably Muslim reporters into Israel this week and then write an article complaining about them being victims.
Onanists always think outside the box.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 14 October 2023, 17:53:21 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67102956

Only the BBC would consider it appropriate to send a pair of presumably Muslim reporters into Israel this week and then write an article complaining about them being victims.
BBC wokeness at it's finest ?

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 14 October 2023, 19:08:23 »

Meanwhile, it is being noticed in quite a few media outlets that the BBC is still refusing to refer to Hamas as a terrorist organisation, just like it refused to call the IRA terrorists.
It really is a disgraceful excuse for a serious broadcaster.
I suspect that's 'dangle berries'.  Especially seeing as every BBC bulletin I've heard has frequently stressed that most of the Western World categorises Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

As much as I dislike the tax grabbing, leftie BBC, I do have to stick up for them in this case.

They may well say that others categorise Hamas as terrorists, but they themselves dont refer to Hamas as a terrorist organisation, despite what they have done in the last few days.
You can't have it both ways.  You say you want it unbiased, but then want it biased when it suits you ;)

And why the hell am I sticking up for the BBC ;D

But they arent unbiased. They have a natural left wing bias, which means they must support Palestinians over Israel. They cant have Israel being the victims no mater what.
I sat in the car for a couple of hours today and decided to give Radio 4 a listen for a laugh. The whole programme was about the current situation, and was given from the Palestinian perspective from start to finish. No attempt at balance whatsoever.
Bottom line is, this whole thing is about Extremist, fundamentalist Islam V the civilised world
The liberal left will wake up to that when its far too late, and they have become the targets.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 14 October 2023, 21:44:44 »

Just thinking for all these warmongers/unhappy terrorists ect, why don’t  they saturate bomb them with happy drugs? Cannabis infused perhaps? It would save many lives and be be far cheaper.
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 15 October 2023, 00:04:04 »

Just thinking for all these warmongers/unhappy terrorists ect, why don’t  they saturate bomb them with happy drugs? Cannabis infused perhaps? It would save many lives and be be far cheaper.

I believe that using biological and chemical weapons in warfare is against the Geneva Convention Rae.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 15 October 2023, 01:53:49 »

Yes I see your point… far more dangerous than cluster munitions 👍
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.