Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Well, crap.  (Read 3000 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Well, crap.
« Reply #30 on: 01 December 2014, 11:16:09 »

I've got to be honest, I'm still hoping she'll change her mind, realise this isn't what either of us want and come back..

..most of her stuff is still here, after all.

If not, though, I don't think I'd try to have a relationship again. They've all been disastrous, all five of them (and that's probably stretching the definition of 'relationship').. heck it took till 24 before I found a woman who'd so much as go near me, although in that case it turned out to be just because she wanted someone to buy her christmas presents before dumping me on new years day.

Should you be 86 and not 36 I'd tend to agree. ;)
Are you one of those relationship doctor thingies, Opti? Some sort of sex pest therapist.?

Opti the rapist. Oops...left a gap between the e and r there. Sorry. ;D

All have come willingly to my bed. :P :P :P :P :P

Yep,chloroform is good shit isn't it ::) :D ;)

I find rohypnol better serves my needs, Henry. :)

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01 December 2014, 12:15:13 »

I've got to be honest, I'm still hoping she'll change her mind, realise this isn't what either of us want and come back..

..most of her stuff is still here, after all.

If not, though, I don't think I'd try to have a relationship again. They've all been disastrous, all five of them (and that's probably stretching the definition of 'relationship').. heck it took till 24 before I found a woman who'd so much as go near me, although in that case it turned out to be just because she wanted someone to buy her christmas presents before dumping me on new years day.

Should you be 86 and not 36 I'd tend to agree. ;)
Are you one of those relationship doctor thingies, Opti? Some sort of sex pest therapist.?

Opti the rapist. Oops...left a gap between the e and r there. Sorry. ;D

All have come willingly to my bed. :P :P :P :P :P

Yep,chloroform is good shit isn't it ::) :D ;)

I find rohypnol better serves my needs, Henry. :)

;D ;D ;)
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

The Sheriff

« Reply #32 on: 01 December 2014, 13:33:04 »

Desist now, please. Poor Aaron will not be amused.

Yes...I know I started it....but I always do...don't I?  :-[

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02 December 2014, 20:48:24 »

Desist now, please. Poor Aaron will not be amused.

Yes...I know I started it....but I always do...don't I:-[

Yes you do. ;D....You gobby scouser. :P

« Last Edit: 02 December 2014, 20:50:36 by Doctor Opti »

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03 December 2014, 18:55:54 »

Been there mate, came back from what I thought as a lovely holiday and then got the big tearful "it's not working" line. Hurt like hell for a long time. Try to keep your chin up and I really mean this bit ......Keep your dignity intact mate! You'll regret any begging etc further down the line if it really is a lost cause :-\ 

Also ......shag her sister ;) works a treat for the ego and it doesn't half piss the ex off  :y
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 03 December 2014, 19:03:44 »

Been there mate, came back from what I thought as a lovely holiday and then got the big tearful "it's not working" line. Hurt like hell for a long time. Try to keep your chin up and I really mean this bit ......Keep your dignity intact mate! You'll regret any begging etc further down the line if it really is a lost cause :-\ 

Also ......shag her sister ;) works a treat for the ego and it doesn't half piss the ex off  :y

I couldn't agree more with this statement. :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03 December 2014, 19:04:42 »

I've actually done this. :y....most enjoyable. ;D

The Sheriff

« Reply #37 on: 03 December 2014, 19:11:31 »

You mean you've dreamt that you've actually done this.
Or..hang on a mo......Mrs Opti's sister was your first love and, when she dumped you, Mrs Opti was the sister that you shagged?

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03 December 2014, 19:12:47 »

You shagged my ex's sister too :o....small world innit  ;D
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.