Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 20:32:14 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Probably just 'senior moments' Skruntie. :)

on: Today at 20:24:28 
Started by JamesV6CDX - Last post by STEMO
Still appears to be listed for sale in the same place,  and the outfit have dropped the price to £1350.

Mileage still at 90,338 though  ::)

I thought decent omegas were selling like hot cakes, wonder why this hasn’t been snapped up!
Because the first thing most people do is check the MOT history, and that one is best avoided.

I was going to see an X Trail today, but a quick glance at its MOT history told me it had been neglected from day one.

on: Today at 19:59:52 
Started by polilara - Last post by polilara
Thanks for all tips, now back at home and checked rear lights grommets acc. to Marks suggestion. Both sides ok in wings, have to check same thing in tailgate cover side tomorrow. Seem to be a common problem in Astra J, Internet is full of text about this. The "Rear Box" and rear Bumper might have a role here. When rear light were off I saw a hole in bottom there going somewhere down, perhaps the water goes somewhere from there but not out, it is a bit strange construction. Have to study it with my wife, so that I am inside and she spray water with garden hose etc.

on: Today at 19:57:11 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by Keith ABS
 Hoarder

on: Today at 19:55:57 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by Keith ABS
Loaded the Viv up with camping equipment ready for a trip to Germany tomorrow
catching the Wednesday night ferry out of Harwich.
Travelling for two hours in Holland to meet up with some good dutch friends to convoy in with them to Stoffel Park, Germany
Large 4 day Opel show
Monday afternoon ferry back home

on: Today at 19:50:01 
Started by polilara - Last post by polilara
So, Job Jobbed, installed new pressure side AC valve (actually needed ratchet with 8 corners. Filled again, no leaks and blowing cold air now. We have +3 degrees here now so cold air also in ECO mode..., thanks to OOF for all support.

on: Today at 19:35:09 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Mr Skrunts
Just made a mistake regards a credit card payment. Was trying to pay £33.64 but paid £733.64

Also made a mistake by paying a credit card from a credit card. no big deal as both easly rectified. 

But started thinking back, for example I wanted a A3 laminitor to replace my A4 version. I now have 2 A3 identical.

I keep losing/misplacing things like my wallet that is allways put away safely

Before Christmas I bought parts to build a new PC and endend up with 2.

I just Goggled alzheimer's disease and each section got a tick from me.

I feel fine, I have a lot of health issues but cope with them.

But life suddenly just got wuite scarery :'(

on: Today at 19:24:34 
Started by JamesV6CDX - Last post by JamesV6CDX
Still appears to be listed for sale in the same place,  and the outfit have dropped the price to £1350.

Mileage still at 90,338 though  ::)

I thought decent omegas were selling like hot cakes, wonder why this hasn’t been snapped up!

on: Today at 18:31:30 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by Raeturbo
Collector

on: Today at 17:36:21 
Started by STEMO - Last post by YZ250
I doubt HS2 could build a bridge, they would talk about it for decades, then move soil around for another decade....

On a similar subject they are having to build tunnels where they don’t even need tunnels now.  ;D  You could be forgiven for thinking that the HS2 developers know what they’re at, but I don’t believe that they do.
In the Vale of Aylesbury the proposed route of HS2 through Hartwell was deemed to run too close to the Fairford Leys sports ground and play park, so HS2 tried to move it over a bit. The land on the opposite side of the proposed track would be ideal so they tried a compulsory purchase. The land concerned belongs to Hartwell House, a Grade 1 listed property. Yeh, good luck with that one.  ;D
Having failed miserably to acquire the National Trust land it was back to square one, so both the National Trust and the sports ground have insisted on a land tunnel to protect the sports ground from the train and to minimise noise disruption to Hartwell House.  ::) ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.