Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: hermes  (Read 3366 times)

Drewomega

• Aviemore and Mallorca
    • SKODA Octavia Scout 2.0
    • View Profile
Re: hermes
« Reply #15 on: 29 January 2021, 17:05:41 »

My Correos hottie in Mallorca has a yellow scooter and if she see's me in one of the local hostelries (which is most days) before she delivers to my road, she will stop and deliver any mail if she has any for me.  :-* Brilliant. She got a bottle of Uisge Beatha at Christmas before I eventually left.  :y :y

I'm always last in the office in the morning but I make up for it by leaving first.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 January 2021, 17:49:49 »

I gave the postie £30 for Christmas. He is always polite and calls me sir. :y

I gave the bin men £5 between them because they seem unable to leave the bin in an upright position once emptied. They grunted their appreciation. :)

Us Lincolnshire folk are well known for our generosity..😁
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 January 2021, 18:23:18 »

I gave the postie £30 for Christmas. He is always polite and calls me sir. :y

I gave the bin men £5 between them because they seem unable to leave the bin in an upright position once emptied. They grunted their appreciation. :)

Us Lincolnshire folk are well known for our generosity..😁
Among other things  ;D
Diesel till I die

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 January 2021, 18:57:40 »

Not necessarily true. Amazon will have said that they have handed over to relieve themselves of the responsibility whether Hermea actually have it or not.

But I refer you to my post a few days ago regarding snoe and flooding, not to mention staffing issues brought aboit by the Chinese Virus. Even if they have it they cannot deliver it if they don't have the ability to.

Of course, rather than moaning to the interweb about it, you could be proactive and go and get it :-X
on hermes site they have said that they have it . that issue is not disputed . today i was told by Amazon the allocated driver for some reason never picked it up ,nor anything else. all they would say it was a driver issue. as for picking it up myself how would that be possible if i cannot speak to a human to arrange things. also what Amazon,s contact did hint at ( reading between the lines )she mentioned a day next week when it may arrive. so my guess is the driver has probably gone into a 10 day isolation. 

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 January 2021, 19:00:57 »

My last still stands ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 29 January 2021, 19:20:10 »

I have recently had Hermes loose a parcel I sent out.
14 day investigation before they would do anything.
As it was an ebay sale, I refunded the buyer. At this point it had been 2 1/2 months since sending
Promised answer on 4th January
14th Jan, got a message to say we have delivered!
Left outside in a safe place
Instructions left by me when I contacted them for the investigation was for it to be returned to me
Receipent was "Oh no, we have not received anything, nothing left here"
Fekkin muppets

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 January 2021, 21:34:13 »

Our postie is an useless, arrogant ltttle dickhead. Wouldnt give him the steam of my piss.
As for the binmen who scatter the contents of the bins all over the road every week. Wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.
Read today of a binman in Herefordshire who has been sacked for kicking  over a kids snowman.  ;D Called the parents snowflakes and refused to apologise. AOL has such in depth news coverage. ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 29 January 2021, 21:38:53 »

Our postie is an useless, arrogant ltttle dickhead. Wouldnt give him the steam of my piss.
As for the binmen who scatter the contents of the bins all over the road every week. Wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.
Read today of a binman in Herefordshire who has been sacked for kicking  over a kids snowman.  ;D Called the parents snowflakes and refused to apologise. AOL has such in depth news coverage. ::)
Last week one was disciplined for pissing up some lady's recycling bin. She got pictures, out the kitchen window.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 29 January 2021, 23:08:29 »

There's a vid of that binman beheading the snowman with an impressive karate kick doing the rounds at the mo!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 31 January 2021, 10:30:59 »

There's a vid of that binman beheading the snowman with an impressive karate kick doing the rounds at the mo!  ;D
That reminded me of this gem from Kentucky...

https://youtu.be/2fxGC_VM6yE

;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 18 February 2021, 16:53:35 »

are they not all as bad/good as each other?
My daughter ordered a bathroom suite for her 'new' house, the courier was DHL. They were delivering to a terraced house in a northern mill town so they arrived in a wagon that turned out to be too big to get up the street. So while at the bottom of the street suggested that my daughter collected it in her car & take it to her front door herself (obviously didn't want to carry it in the pissing rain) :-X. Bathroom place wouldn't allow her to collect it herself & DHL could only deliver a week later despite their opps up. Following week her delivery time was between 7 & 11 am, she tracked the delivery until 7:20 at which time she then got a message to say that they were sorry but they were unable to complete the delivery  :-\. An hour later after various phone calls it turns out that that her bathroom had not actually been loaded and it looked like it wasn't being delivered that day.  Then she got a call to say, that as it was going to arrive on a smaller vehicle,  the bathroom was coming from Skem and would be arriving that day .... which it eventually did. Left hand ... right hand springs to mind.

Yesterday, she got an email to say that her bathroom would be arriving this week!!!!  ??? ??? ???

Seems that between them, DHL & the Bathstore  couldn't organise a $hag in a brothel. Daughter got all but the bathroom sink which they were insisting on delivering  to her house the following week despite her telling DHL that no one would be there to receive it. She/I spent ages trying to get the delivery changed to our house, DHL saying that 2 clear days wasn't enough notice but eventually they did manage to delivery it us.
Tuesday this week, daughter got an email to say that they were making a delivery to her house  .....
She now has two bathroom sinks!  ??? ??? ??? ???

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 18 February 2021, 17:04:46 »

Don't Handle Logistics

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 18 February 2021, 17:06:50 »

eBay
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 18 February 2021, 17:42:41 »

Diesel till I die

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18 February 2021, 17:48:56 »

eBay

That has been considered ....  ;D 
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.