Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING: 2003 Omega 2.6 MV6 Auto Estate in Z157  (Read 2478 times)

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
  • 2008 BMW E61 535D LCi M Sport
    • View Profile
BREAKING: 2003 Omega 2.6 MV6 Auto Estate in Z157
« on: 22 June 2011, 15:47:43 »

This is really just an advance notice that I will be breaking this car in the next couple of weeks.  I don't expect to get to far with it until after Billing on 2nd/3rd July, but this will at least give me a chance to find out what parts you guys are needing...

To comply with Forum rules, I have listed some of the larger parts with prices.  However, please bare with me as this is the first time I have broken a car, and my pricing may be a little off.  Please feel free to point out I have over (or even under) priced anything...

4 x 17” Alloy wheels with legal tyres. Minor scuffs to wheels but nothing major. £200

MV6 front and rear cloth seats. Fronts have electric up/down, extending thigh supports, all 4 heated pads working. Excellent condition with no rips/burns/tears/wear anywhere (even on bolsters!). Could do with a clean though. £100

NCDC2013 BOSE head unit with GID screen and sat nav aerial base. Perfect working over. Original Vxl 2003 nav disc included. £250

Full BOSE system including amp, sub, door speakers and loom. £100

Prodrive MV6 front bumper in Z157. A few minor scuffs, etc. but no dents/cracks. £150

Prodrive rear tailgate spoiler in Z157 in excellent condition. Currently attached to a tatty tailgate which comes free, or I can remove the spoiler if required. £30

Rear bumper in Z157 with 4 x parking sensors. A few dents/scratches on bumper, but no cracks or major damage. Sensors in perfect working order. £80

4 x doors in Z157. All in excellent condition with no rust or dents (a couple of very minor carpark dents on the nsf door). As close to immaculate as you will find!! Glass, trim, mechanisms, etc. not included. £25 each or all 4 for £80

2 x front wings in Z157. In mint condition with no rust/dents. £15 each

Bonnet in Z157. Excellent condition with no dents/scratches/rust. Standard grill included if required. £30

Due to the size of these items, I have assumed collection would be preferred. However delivery could be arranged at addition cost.

If there are any other items you require, please let me know.

Cheers  :y
« Last Edit: 22 June 2011, 19:57:43 by jamestayloruk »
It doesn't matter how far you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...

saltyone

• Intermediate Member
  • warrington cheshire
  • my babys
    • 53 2.6cdx /06 xj6 2.7tdvi
    • View Profile
Re: BREAKING: 2003 Omega 2.6 MV6 Auto Estate in Z157
« Reply #1 on: 22 June 2011, 17:36:36 »

another good looking car going to omega heaven  :'(

prices look cheap to me  :o  :y
"friends help you move....REAL friends help you move bodies"

Raymienets

• Glasgow
    • 2.2 cd & 2.6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2011, 19:10:28 »

How much delivery do you think for the drivers side wing?

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 June 2011, 19:18:09 »

How much delivery do you think for the drivers side wing?

I'll find out and come back to you mate.  :y
It doesn't matter how far you push the envelope, it will always be stationery...

gstylebaby

• Omega Knight
  • stockport
  • Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 June 2011, 20:34:27 »

Any chance of you selling me the two mv6 badges off the front doors???? and can i ask if the roof arial is different on this that the pre facelift (so it does not catch on the tailgate spoiler if so how much for that as well ???
« Last Edit: 22 June 2011, 20:38:44 by gstylebaby »

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 June 2011, 21:58:02 »

4 x 17” Alloy wheels with legal tyres. Minor scuffs to wheels but nothing major. £200 PROVISIONALLY SOLD

MV6 front and rear cloth seats. Fronts have electric up/down, extending thigh supports, all 4 heated pads working. Excellent condition with no rips/burns/tears/wear anywhere (even on bolsters!). Could do with a clean though. £100

NCDC2013 BOSE head unit with GID screen and sat nav aerial base. Perfect working over. Original Vxl 2003 nav disc included. £250

Prodrive MV6 front bumper in Z157. A few minor scuffs, etc. but no dents/cracks. £150

Prodrive rear tailgate spoiler in Z157 in excellent condition. Currently attached to a tatty tailgate which comes free, or I can remove the spoiler if required. £30

Rear bumper in Z157 with 4 x parking sensors. A few dents/scratches on bumper, but no cracks or major damage. Sensors in perfect working order. £80

4 x doors in Z157. All in excellent condition with no rust or dents (a couple of very minor carpark dents on the nsf door). As close to immaculate as you will find!! Glass, trim, mechanisms, etc. not included. £25 each or all 4 for £80

Bonnet in Z157. Excellent condition with no dents/scratches/rust. Standard grill included if required. £30

Due to the size of these items, I have assumed collection would be preferred. However delivery could be arranged at addition cost.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 June 2011, 22:06:27 »

Any chance of you selling me the two mv6 badges off the front doors???? and can i ask if the roof arial is different on this that the pre facelift (so it does not catch on the tailgate spoiler if so how much for that as well ???

It's just a ProDrive ball assembly... About £7.50 from ProDrive new ;) Search the site and you'll find a fairly recent post about it (within the last 8 weeks ;))
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 June 2011, 23:21:35 »

4 x 17” Alloy wheels with legal tyres. Minor scuffs to wheels but nothing major. £200 SOLD

Dany

• Belgium
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 June 2011, 00:04:29 »

Hi mate!

How much do you want only for the 4 rear parking sensors and the bosch unit? (without the bumper of course!)

They fit for facelift saloon I guess?

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 23 June 2011, 00:19:10 »

Hi mate!

How much do you want only for the 4 rear parking sensors and the bosch unit? (without the bumper of course!)

They fit for facelift saloon I guess?

PM sent  :y

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 23 June 2011, 15:12:23 »

4 x 17” Alloy wheels with legal tyres. Minor scuffs to wheels but nothing major. £200 SOLD

2 x front wings in Z157. In mint condition with no rust/dents. £15 each O/S SOLD

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 23 June 2011, 23:01:18 »

Just thought I would mention that I am attending the Vauxhall weekend at Billing near Northampton on the 2nd/3rd July.  I am happy to bring any parts that you may required along with me to save on shipping cost. :y

Please let me know asap though, to give me chance to get the bits off the car.

Thanks  :y

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 June 2011, 00:32:38 »

2 x front wings in Z157. In mint condition with no rust/dents. £15 each Drivers Side SOLD

Bonnet in Z157. Excellent condition with no dents/scratches/rust. Standard grill included if required. £30 SOLD

« Last Edit: 26 June 2011, 00:33:08 by jamestayloruk »

Mr Hagon

• Intermediate Member
  • South West London
  • RWD and V6; the only way to travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 June 2011, 21:46:01 »

I can't quite make out from the photos, but does it have a variable wiper stalk?
Vauxhall Omega Elite 3.2 Estate (Mar '02) in Star Silver.

twiglet

• Omega Baron
  • Norwich, Norfolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26 June 2011, 21:54:56 »

NCDC2013 head unit with GID screen and sat nav aerial base. Perfect working over. Original Vxl 2003 nav disc included. £250

Full BOSE system including amp, sub, door speakers and loom. £100 SOLD

2 x front wings in Z157. In mint condition with no rust/dents. £15 each Drivers Side SOLD

Bonnet in Z157. Excellent condition with no dents/scratches/rust. Standard grill included if required. £30 SOLD

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.