Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Tunnie's Eurotrip Diary  (Read 4381 times)

Taxi_Driver

Re: Tunnie's Eurotrip Diary
« Reply #45 on: 29 July 2007, 20:57:00 »

Greetings from Switzerland!

Just about to leave the site here and head for Lyon, not going to get a chance to do any of the big passes, have to head to France, the one into Italy is too far off course in the time we have  :'(

Senator running well, German roads did a lot of 110 crusing, so far learnt that germans like their diesels, and be manuals, here in Switzerland all the cars seam to be petrol, not diesel. Lots of tunnels, Senny went up some alpine passes no problems, even stop start traffic in a hot german motorwaz did not cause any problems.

Had one hot start issue, but fixed that, just unplugged the big loom connector in the bonnet, and put it back in again.

Think i will be comming back to Switzerland, the women here are just amazing!  :o If you know what i mean!  ;)

Will send more mms messages from France....

oh btw that aint a bird in the car, thats my mates!  ;D ;D

You seem to having a great time Tunnie  :y

I knew TB was miles off on his comment  ;D ;D

Taxi_Driver

Re: Tunnie's Eurotrip Diary
« Reply #46 on: 29 July 2007, 21:00:35 »

Greetings from Switzerland!

Just about to leave the site here and head for Lyon, not going to get a chance to do any of the big passes, have to head to France, the one into Italy is too far off course in the time we have  :'(

Senator running well, German roads did a lot of 110 crusing, so far learnt that germans like their diesels, and be manuals, here in Switzerland all the cars seam to be petrol, not diesel. Lots of tunnels, Senny went up some alpine passes no problems, even stop start traffic in a hot german motorwaz did not cause any problems.

Had one hot start issue, but fixed that, just unplugged the big loom connector in the bonnet, and put it back in again.

Think i will be comming back to Switzerland, the women here are just amazing!  :o If you know what i mean!  ;)

Will send more mms messages from France....

oh btw that aint a bird in the car, thats my mates!  ;D ;D

Yep that'll be the connector to the ujermaflip thingy.....notorious for bad connections on senators... :y ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.