Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Lakes Meet 2011 8th-9th July OOF Birthday Weekend  (Read 34252 times)

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Lakes Meet 2011 8th-9th July OOF Birthday Weekend
« Reply #165 on: 21 June 2011, 09:48:01 »

I've just booked for the Thursday as well so should be plastered by the time everyone else arrives  ;)

Some things never change so why break the habit of a lifetime Pete! ::) ;D Jan (ex missus) and her Mum will also be arriving Thursday so I'm sure they'll help you along as they enjoy a wee tipple now and again. They might even teach you how to drink properly. ::) ;D
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 21 June 2011, 11:40:44 »

I've just booked for the Thursday as well so should be plastered by the time everyone else arrives  ;)

Some things never change so why break the habit of a lifetime Pete! ::) ;D Jan (ex missus) and her Mum will also be arriving Thursday so I'm sure they'll help you along as they enjoy a wee tipple now and again. They might even teach you how to drink properly. ::) ;D
Being from down south they probably drink shandy which is no good for me, I prefer pints of Brasso with an antifreeze chaser :P ;D ;D
Retired

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 21 June 2011, 11:57:55 »

Being from down south they probably drink shandy which is no good for me, I prefer pints of Brasso with an antifreeze chaser :P ;D ;D

What??? :o..........don't you mean than non-alcholic swill you were drinking when I came up to Northwich to see you?  ::) ;D ;D

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 21 June 2011, 13:07:40 »

What??? :o..........don't you mean than non-alcholic swill you were drinking when I came up to Northwich to see you?  ::) ;D ;D
IIRC 2 pints of that non alchoholic swill and you were telling me how much you loved me, you also said you weren't gay but if I wanted too you would make an exception because i'm so good looking ;D
« Last Edit: 21 June 2011, 13:09:42 by Elite_Pete »
Retired

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 21 June 2011, 16:15:06 »

IIRC 2 pints of that non alchoholic swill and you were telling me how much you loved me, you also said you weren't gay but if I wanted too you would make an exception because i'm so good looking ;D

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D
Dream on old chap....dream on! ;D

Hannah Judes Dad

• Omega Knight
  • Cleethorpes North East Lincs
    • the misses round the bend
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 21 June 2011, 16:29:03 »

PMSL  ;D ;D ;D
Dream on old chap....wet dream on! ;D
Don't wee on the electric fence

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 22 June 2011, 23:03:03 »

Can someone who's been before confirm how far apart the statics are from the area the campers will be in?

I'm considering bringing some Ale but need to know if I'll be able to get it up on stillage on Thursday when I arrive so it's tapped and ready to drink on Friday ::)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 22 June 2011, 23:32:43 »

Can someone who's been before confirm how far apart the statics are from the area the campers will be in?

I'm considering bringing some Ale but need to know if I'll be able to get it up on stillage on Thursday when I arrive so it's tapped and ready to drink on Friday ::)

IIRC the Statics are in a different field to the tents.  :-/

Mind you, I did drink rather a lot of Guinness that weekend so I could be wrong!

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 22 June 2011, 23:51:35 »

Does this help explain it Paul? Tents at the bottom of the hill, statics at the top.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 23 June 2011, 00:08:47 »

Does this help explain it Paul? Tents at the bottom of the hill, statics at the top.

Grief, that's a hell of a walk, better get me a mobility scooter....  ::)
Still we can rest at night away from the rowdy campers..... :D :D :D

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 23 June 2011, 09:05:43 »

That's what I thought, looking at the same picture! Think I'll give the ale idea a miss for this one then and bring some to Newent. That looks too far to be walking staggering for a refill!

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 23 June 2011, 14:52:12 »

The statics are litterally as far as the adult pitch at Newent to where we would all get together for the barbie..... Which is less that a minutes walk. Anyone using a tent has to walk passed the statics to get to the loo and showers. :y
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 23 June 2011, 18:57:44 »

And there will be a few tents there from Thursday night, if you wanted to let it settle near the tents ;)
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 23 June 2011, 21:01:18 »

Ok... So how many ale drinkers? Might be able to get a poly in time :-/ ::)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 23 June 2011, 21:03:38 »

Ok... So how many ale drinkers? Might be able to get a poly in time :-/ ::)
I brought one to the last meet and, sadly, didn't really have enough time to settle to make a decent pint.    :'(

That said, will be there on the Thursday this time round.  Enough time to settle from thursday to saturday evening, d'you think? 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.