Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump guilty  (Read 1253 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Trump guilty
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 18:47:18 »

I haven't followed it too closely apart from gently reminding my Trump hating mates who crow that he's going to jail, that Stormy Daniels is not exactly someone of high morals and shouldn't be considered a reliable witness.  ::)

You would think though that someone like Trumpy would have enough 'off books' cash and the ability to quietly pay a whore off without any comeback, so he's either as stupid as the haters say he is or he's telling the truth and it's a put up job to stop him running in the election.  ???

Given that the allegations of Biden family corruption are much worse than Trump quietly paying a whore off, I'm inclined to believe the latter.
He's not stupid, he's arrogant. Well....maybe a bit stupid as well. ;D

Yes he arrogantly and stupidly thought he could beat America's Deep State in their court.  :)

What about the appeal?  Will it happen before or after the election?  ???
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 18:59:13 »

Not convinced that it actually matters tbh ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 19:11:20 »

Guilty on all counts and as soon as the verdict was announced his popularity rating skyrocketed!! Sentencing should be interesting as he could get 4 yrs however I'm told that such cases usually get a probationary sentence.So if he gets sent down it's political[and let's face the DA who led the prosecution was elected into office with a promise to see Trump sent down]and if he gets probation it's a fix.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 19:32:32 »

I haven't followed it too closely apart from gently reminding my Trump hating mates who crow that he's going to jail, that Stormy Daniels is not exactly someone of high morals and shouldn't be considered a reliable witness.  ::)

You would think though that someone like Trumpy would have enough 'off books' cash and the ability to quietly pay a whore off without any comeback, so he's either as stupid as the haters say he is or he's telling the truth and it's a put up job to stop him running in the election.  ???

Given that the allegations of Biden family corruption are much worse than Trump quietly paying a whore off, I'm inclined to believe the latter.
He's not stupid, he's arrogant. Well....maybe a bit stupid as well. ;D

Yes he arrogantly and stupidly thought he could beat America's Deep State in their court.  :)

What about the appeal?  Will it happen before or after the election?  ???
Deep state  ;D ;D ;D

Did he manage to put a stop to the pizza eating paedophiles when he was head honcho?
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.