Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Time to kill so a quick clean  (Read 2695 times)

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
Re: Time to kill so a quick clean
« Reply #15 on: 28 April 2009, 21:54:01 »

Good job mate looks well...Make sure you get a good wax on it now to look after all that hard work.  I  tryed a different wax on mine about 2 months ago called dodo juice banana armour and i have to say upto now its been great i also have another dodo to try which is orange crush just passing on the info mate.
Lee :y

Thanks all, hope you are well Dave ... with the down poor today it,s not that clean now  ::) ::). Job before the weekend.

Hi Lee thanks for the tip will give that one a go...have seen some good reports on that wax.. :y :y.

I got the grill from this company   http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product_list/c_path/472_946_687_832/spd/vauxhall.html

Hope that helps :y
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.

Albatross

• Omega Baron
  • Bedford
  • An LSD & an S2000!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 April 2009, 22:02:38 »

That looks nice Steve, I haven't seen it since it was standard.

How did you de-badge the boot? Was it a big job to lose the Vauxhall badge from the middle of the boot lid?

I'd like to go for that look.

gstylebaby

• Omega Knight
  • stockport
  • Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 April 2009, 03:20:26 »

Good job mate looks well...Make sure you get a good wax on it now to look after all that hard work.  I  tryed a different wax on mine about 2 months ago called dodo juice banana armour and i have to say upto now its been great i also have another dodo to try which is orange crush just passing on the info mate.

Thanks all, hope you are well Dave ... with the down poor today it,s not that clean now  ::) ::). Job before the weekend.

Hi Lee thanks for the tip will give that one a go...have seen some good reports on that wax.. :y :y.

I got the grill from this company   http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product_list/c_path/472_946_687_832/spd/vauxhall.html

Hi mate no prob's remember any time your in the area mate pop in and if your down this way your more than welcome to have a try of the gear i have and see how you go before you buy it...got all the gear to detail it here mate.  :y :y

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 April 2009, 16:49:08 »

That looks nice Steve, I haven't seen it since it was standard.

How did you de-badge the boot? Was it a big job to lose the Vauxhall badge from the middle of the boot lid?

I'd like to go for that look.

HI Nathan

Hope you are well. It was not a big job just have to take the badge off there are two small holes at the back of in the boot lid to locate the badge which i have filled in with a sealant and painted over it.

Happy with the job and if you did not know there where there you would not notice them. I had been playing with doing it for some time.

Like the look of it now, gives, it a cleaner look from the back....Also no one know whats under the hood  ;D ;D ;D. Sleeper. ;)
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 April 2009, 16:51:39 »

Hi mate no prob's remember any time your in the area mate pop in and if your down this way your more than welcome to have a try of the gear i have and see how you go before you buy it...got all the gear to detail it here mate.  :y :y

Thanks Lee

Many take you up on that as i am up your way over the weekend ..Going to the York meet. :y

Will PM you just need to sort out the day and time.  

« Last Edit: 29 April 2009, 16:53:49 by SP_3.2 »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.