Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: No Newent this year then??  (Read 8137 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
No Newent this year then??
« on: 27 May 2015, 00:06:36 »

??
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
Re: No Newent this year then??
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2015, 00:12:51 »

??

There is I've seen it on here ??? or was that last years :-\
« Last Edit: 27 May 2015, 00:15:09 by joff »

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2015, 00:18:20 »

It was on here at some point a while back :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2015, 00:20:27 »

It was on here at some point a while back :y

As I'm on nightshift I will have a look and post a link if I find it :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2015, 00:23:31 »

Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2015, 10:11:42 »

Golfbuddy organised the First Newent Meet... I followed on the following year :y Be a shame to see this Meet Fizzle Out.... it isn't a cheap weekend when pitch, fuel, beer and food are all taken into account I suppose.. I used to reckon on about £200... for £300 I went to Tenerife All Inclusive for a week.....

For me, the reason I won't go is Jimbob and Ljay attend. And like it or not there are more than myself that this reason is the cause of not going. A bad taste is still left in my mouth from how it was all handled etc... but ya ho life goes on :y
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 May 2015, 10:20:47 »

Golfbuddy organised the First Newent Meet... I followed on the following year :y Be a shame to see this Meet Fizzle Out.... it isn't a cheap weekend when pitch, fuel, beer and food are all taken into account I suppose.. I used to reckon on about £200... for £300 I went to Tenerife All Inclusive for a week.....

For me, the reason I won't go is Jimbob and Ljay attend. And like it or not there are more than myself that this reason is the cause of not going. A bad taste is still left in my mouth from how it was all handled etc... but ya ho life goes on :y

I have to be honest, I would absolutely kill to go. I would love to get properly back into the OOF community. But for some reason (and it may possibly all be in my head) I just don't feel particularly welcomed  :-\

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 May 2015, 10:32:02 »

But for some reason (and it may possibly all be in my head) I just don't feel particularly welcomed  :-\+1. Not in the 'clique'...  :(
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27 May 2015, 10:35:10 »

Not welcomed? You didn't exactly help yourself the year you turned up though James  ;D

I have to be honest, I would absolutely kill to go. I would love to get properly back into the OOF community. But for some reason (and it may possibly all be in my head) I just don't feel particularly welcomed  :-\

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 May 2015, 10:35:55 »

But for some reason (and it may possibly all be in my head) I just don't feel particularly welcomed  :-\+1. Not in the 'clique'...  :(

I am not sure if that is it at all. I've met TB (many times, and had a great laugh), I've met Mark DTM, same for Jimbob, Vxl, Terbert, and many, many others, and I'm sure the vast majority would be extremely friendly to me....

I just have this really strange apprehension that I won't fit in o r really be welcome.... but I genuinely can't put my finger on why!!

I hear a lot about the oof "clique" and I'm undecided as to whether it exists. I wouldn't be sure that's anything to do with how I feel

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 27 May 2015, 10:36:46 »

This Clique things is a load of rubbish... when you go somewhere year afyer year you make friends....

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 May 2015, 10:37:25 »

Not welcomed? You didn't exactly help yourself the year you turned up though James  ;D

To be fair mate we are talking many, many, many years ago. At which time I was going through a hell of a time that none of you know about.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27 May 2015, 10:42:10 »

To be fair mate we are talking many, many, many years ago. At which time I was going through a hell of a time that none of you know about.

In fact, we are talking about 2007/8.

7 years.

If folk feel I am unwelcome, I would rather be told straight. If that's the case, I will, gracefully disappear, from both meets and from the forum.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 27 May 2015, 10:57:03 »

If folk feel I am unwelcome, I would rather be told straight. If that's the case, I will, gracefully disappear, from both meets and from the forum.

I think your worries are completely unfounded James.  ::)  As far as I'm concerned you are a long standing and well respected member of this forum and I'm sure that many will agree!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.