Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Someone will hate me for this...  (Read 5090 times)

waspy

Re: Someone will hate me for this...
« Reply #15 on: 01 April 2009, 20:55:53 »

you could make it a bit more surprising by putting a "D" on the end :y

Oi cheeky, i'll have you know my 2.2DTi will leave a 2.0 behind with no problems, i know, because i've done it :)

Martin_1962

« Reply #16 on: 01 April 2009, 21:33:25 »

Well I have a feeling I will get flamed as it is, and I imagine if I put a D on there, might even get egged or something!... Lots of haters out there...

I dont know if this is better or worse... some people put TURBO or V8 Badges on their cars... LOL

They are allowed - if you have them

Martin_1962

« Reply #17 on: 01 April 2009, 21:34:11 »

you could make it a bit more surprising by putting a "D" on the end :y

Oi cheeky, i'll have you know my 2.2DTi will leave a 2.0 behind with no problems, i know, because i've done it :)

He wasn't trying ;D ;D ;D ;D

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 April 2009, 13:30:11 »

These big vauxhalls takes some beating mate.
Come on you m3 drivers.

Not afraid of those either... at the dyno last year there was a 96 M3 that dynoed at 177RWHP... and my car did 185 before exhaust...   ::)

The guy was looking at me going WTF!?  >:(
Machine polishing in west mids £40 also body repairs.pm me for more info.

NiallyV6CDX

• Intermediate Member
  • County Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 April 2009, 18:12:20 »

Haha very funny, I was thinking of putting "1.8 16v" on the back of mine when I'm finished modding it. 8-)

It would be even better if you put the DTi badge on the back, although not sure how many people would believe that, he he ::)

NiallyV6CDX

• Intermediate Member
  • County Down
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 April 2009, 18:15:24 »

Come on you m3 drivers.

Not afraid of those either... at the dyno last year there was a 96 M3 that dynoed at 177RWHP... and my car did 185 before exhaust...   ::)

177bhp....WTF? Errrm, I'd hazard a guess and say that was probably a 328i with M3 kit on it, and not a very good 328i at that! 177....thats just embarrasing lol! ;D

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • 2001 Cadillac Catera SPT
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03 April 2009, 20:11:34 »

Come on you m3 drivers.

177bhp....WTF? Errrm, I'd hazard a guess and say that was probably a 328i with M3 kit on it, and not a very good 328i at that! 177....thats just embarrasing lol! ;D

Well thats 177Rear whee hp... figure 20% loss... that puts it at over 220BHP...at new they were rated at 240 around here... so maybe something was wrong with the dyno or the conversion factors.  I noticed the M badge on the motor and the steering wheel and the cluster so it had to be a real M3... but I know what you guys are saying, the mig is at around 4000lbs.. .mine tips in at 3850 with me in it its around 4100lbs... and that 200hp doesnt make it a speed demon but it does a decent job of keeping up with most of the cars out there.

My other friend has an M3 his is certainly around 250-260hp range... as I have driven it and its scary how fast that thing moves through the rev band..  
« Last Edit: 03 April 2009, 20:23:50 by CateraMV6 »
2K1 - CCS //Mods: K&N, Steinmetz Cat-back, Port/polish intake system, 3.8BAR FPR, 3.2L Injectors, MAF, V8 Brakes, GTO Springs, 194RWHP.

Christian

• Shropshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03 April 2009, 22:16:03 »

I guess its diffrent!
Nope i dont doo Sheep!

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #23 on: 04 April 2009, 09:50:55 »

Come on you m3 drivers.

Well thats 177Rear whee hp... figure 20% loss... that puts it at over 220BHP...at new they were rated at 240 around here... so maybe something was wrong with the dyno or the conversion factors.  I noticed the M badge on the motor and the steering wheel and the cluster so it had to be a real M3... but I know what you guys are saying, the mig is at around 4000lbs.. .mine tips in at 3850 with me in it its around 4100lbs... and that 200hp doesnt make it a speed demon but it does a decent job of keeping up with most of the cars out there.

My other friend has an M3 his is certainly around 250-260hp range... as I have driven it and its scary how fast that thing moves through the rev band..  

European models have higher power ratings ; older models 286 HP, next one 321 HP and the latest one being V8 400 HP..

And all of them are athmosperic engines.. :-?

sidewaysmv6

« Reply #24 on: 08 April 2009, 12:58:00 »

i dunno whats up with my 3.2,i mean,its ok but it doesnt ever make me go wow,and ive had my arse spanked by many lesser vehicles :-[...but you other guys must have much quicker cars?no fair! :(

Joe1984

• Liverpool, want any alloys? Ha
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 08 April 2009, 17:24:47 »

I hate to pee on you're parade but wont you're Omega actually be an Omega 3.0 with the Carltons being the original Omegas?

Do omegas have the same designations as Vectras e.g Vectra B for our first Vectras because the Cavalier was a Vectra on the continent?

Just a thought  :D  :P

sidewaysmv6

« Reply #26 on: 08 April 2009, 20:39:58 »

I hate to pee on you're parade but wont you're Omega actually be an Omega 3.0 with the Carltons being the original Omegas?

Do omegas have the same designations as Vectras e.g Vectra B for our first Vectras because the Cavalier was a Vectra on the continent?

Just a thought  :D  :P
huh?? :-?

VOYAGER

• ANKARA/TURKEY
    • 1998 Omega CD V6 AUTO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12 February 2011, 21:10:31 »

Yep....

Well its realy a 3.0 V6, but because its a Omega B - Facelifted...I called it the OMEGA 2.0  < Not the engine size!!!  ;D  :-[
I f I were you, I wouldn't do that.  :( Everyone should respect to 3.0 engine and horsepower on the highways... 8-)

SHASSON

• Coatbridge Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 13 February 2011, 11:31:08 »

Quality 8-) :y 8-)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.