Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 12:29:20 
Started by Sir Tigger KC - Last post by dave the builder
Car park dings wouldn't be a problem.  :y
Whilst it's probably better fuel economy wise than an Omega , :P I doubt I it could take the country lane corners well at 50 mph ,I'd probably end up ploughing fields   :-\ and I'm NOT a farmer , so ......"that's a NO from me and I'm out "

on: Today at 12:02:25 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Doctor Gollum
How easy are they to overheat and how is the cooling fan switched?

Looking at a potential temporary runabout and they seem to be a reasonable balance between affordable and available. :-X

Only looking at facelift cars because I like the idea of being able to drive to work and already have one knackered gearbox  ;D

on: Today at 09:32:01 
Started by Jim82 - Last post by Jim82
Still looking to get this done, Nick I'm not sure if my messages are getting through? Or if anyone can recommend an Omega friendly garage in the London area?

Many thanks

on: Today at 09:15:18 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by countrywoman
I have been like that forever, put tools down I am using and cant see them, cant remember folks name I have known for years. Its my dyslectic brain!!

on: Today at 09:05:44 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Varche
That doorway effect is linked to another one.

Example. You go upstairs to get the other suitcase. As you enter the room you see that “ green Safeway” shopping box. I wondered where that had gone. Take it down and fill it with glass recycling. Take out to garage. On way see plants are looking dry in pots. Give em a good watering. Fitting on hose needs tightening. Can’t do it with old hands. Off to garage for mole grips. Can’t find them but do see something I am repairing . Glue has done a good job so reassemble. Pleased with result. Go back inside.
Where is that suitcase? Says OH . I am waiting to put all these winter clothes in it. What have you been doing?

on: Today at 08:36:30 
Started by Sir Tigger KC - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
The transmission whine from those things has to he heard to be believed. You can hear it long before you see it.
Pretty imposing thing to see coming down the street.  :)

on: Today at 08:12:43 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Nick W
It's not uncommon for me to walk into a room and then wonder what I went in there for.  ::)

Is this normal?  ???   :-\   ;D

It's so common that it has a name - the doorway effect.

on: Today at 00:34:54 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Raeturbo
Dear god🥵

on: Today at 00:01:48 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by johnnydog
Party

on: Yesterday at 23:23:19 
Started by Sir Tigger KC - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
Car park dings wouldn't be a problem.  :y

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.