Newbie Area > Newbie Welcome Area

Warm Welcome

(1/3) > >>

Pride and Joy:
Thank you every one for the warm welcome - I feel at home already. I have, already found some very valuable information in the forum, and I'm going to go ahead with the cruise upgrade if I can find a new stalk - also am going to try and get a new windscreen wiper stalk because the intermitant wheel is stuck.

Can I ask please (as I have as yet not touched anything under the bonnet) what size spark plug socket is required for my model.

Thanks again to eveyone - and keep up the brilliant job on this forum

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]  Regards  Peter.

Auto Addict:

--- Quote ---Thank you every one for the warm welcome - I feel at home already. I have, already found some very valuable information in the forum, and I'm going to go ahead with the cruise upgrade if I can find a new stalk - also am going to try and get a new windscreen wiper stalk because the intermitant wheel is stuck.

Can I ask please (as I have as yet not touched anything under the bonnet) what size spark plug socket is required for my model.

Thanks again to eveyone - and keep up the brilliant job on this forum

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]  Regards  Peter.
--- End quote ---

See my maintenance guide-

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1157117391

Markie:
Hello, good morning and welcome to our forum pride and joy  :)

Pride and Joy:
Thanks for the info Autoaddict - I've already read you maintenance guide, but the size of the drive is not important - are the plugs 14mm or 10mm plugs. I have both size sockets but niether is magnetic, they've just got a rubber bung in the neck to hold the plug in on removal. Is magnetic a safer bet, if so I will go and get one.

Cheers

Peter

Del Boy:
Hi m8 and welcome to the forum  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version