Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How to save £8 a month.  (Read 3990 times)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
Re: How to save £8 a month.
« Reply #30 on: 26 January 2021, 19:18:14 »

Whatever the list of differences, the Elite is a much nicer car to drive than a CD spec version. Plus, the 3.2 is considerably more impressive than the 2.6. ;)
You best keep hold of it then ,sounds nice  :)
Whatever the list of differences, the Elite is a much nicer car to drive than a CD spec version. Plus, the 3.2 is considerably more impressive than the 2.6. ;)
For sale thread to follow.
His little red French TRACTOR  :-\  :D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 26 January 2021, 19:18:28 »

Doubtful. As Ive mentioned before - I plan on (hopefully) buying another car this year. Given that swmbo already moans about me having two cars, she will not be at all happy about three.
I love my old Omega and dont want to part with it, so I will put it up for sale for £1000. If it doesnt sell, it wont be my fault.  ::)

The little red F****h tractor is a necessary evil for commuting. As long as it keeps running, it will be staying.  :y
« Last Edit: 26 January 2021, 19:20:06 by Migv6 le Frog Fan »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 26 January 2021, 19:20:58 »

The 2.6 is probably the worse of all Omega engines.  The best is the 3.0l

Agreed.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 26 January 2021, 20:06:41 »

The 2.6 isn't that bad, but you only need to back it off the drive to know that it's no 3.2.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 26 January 2021, 20:12:27 »

Someone might be able to come and drive mine away tomorrow. I dont think I will last until then tbh.
Swmbo got the Joe Wicks phone app for a Christmas present and has roped me into doing the exercises with her.
I sit here breathless, sweaty and knackered. Also now walking 1.5 to 2 miles a day across the fields.
I need to get back to sitting on my arse at work for 99 hours a week, like I was a couple of years ago. It was much less tiring. ;D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 26 January 2021, 20:15:40 »

Exercise does you good
until it doesn't  :P
get a phone signal blocker  :D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 26 January 2021, 20:20:32 »

That sounds like a plan.  :y
Tbh it feels like its either really doing me good, or constantly bringing me to the edge of my first heart attack. Time will tell.  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26 January 2021, 20:24:08 »

Now time for steak & chips, stewed rhubarb & custard, plus beer. Which will render the exercise a waste of fickin time.  ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26 January 2021, 20:24:59 »

Tbh it feels like its either really doing me good, or constantly bringing me to the edge of my first heart attack. Time will tell.  ;D
It's doing you good. Every day, when walking the dog, I find a hill. The steepest hill I can find wherever I am. I then walk up it very quickly. If it's a long hill, my heart tries to escape my chest and my legs turn to jelly. But it is good for me, I know that by the shape of other male dog walkers of my age. Half of them are fickin big fat things and the others look like death warmed up.  ;D
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26 January 2021, 20:30:14 »

It's doing you good. Every day, when walking the dog, I find a hill. The steepest hill I can find wherever I am. I then walk up it very quickly. If it's a long hill, my heart tries to escape my chest and my legs turn to jelly. But it is good for me, I know that by the shape of other male dog walkers of my age. Half of them are fickin big fat things and the others look like death warmed up.  ;D
I used to run (jog) up them, but one day I was really sure I was going to die  ;D
Diesel till I die

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26 January 2021, 20:32:56 »

I used to run (jog) up them, but one day I was really sure I was going to die  ;D

One day you'll be right. Which will be a nice, although brief, experience for you ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 26 January 2021, 20:38:19 »

One day you'll be right. Which will be a nice, although brief, experience for you ;D
Like the man said..moderation in all things. Walking quite quickly will suffice for an old codger like me.
When I thought I might die, I was worried about what would happen to my dog. Would someone get her home...or would she be left wandering around, lost. That's when I decided not to jog any more. Poor doggie.
Diesel till I die

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 26 January 2021, 20:43:15 »

I was worried about what would happen to my dog. Would someone get her home...or would she be left wandering around, lost. That's when I decided not to jog any more. Poor doggie.
the dog would Probably eat your face, while you where still warm  ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 26 January 2021, 20:49:58 »

I was worried about what would happen to my dog. Would someone get her home...or would she be left wandering around, lost. That's when I decided not to jog any more. Poor doggie.
the dog would Probably eat your face, while you where still warm  ;)
Warm? Approaching sizzling  ;D
Diesel till I die

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 26 January 2021, 22:08:18 »

Someone might be able to come and drive mine away tomorrow. I dont think I will last until then tbh.
Swmbo got the Joe Wicks phone app for a Christmas present and has roped me into doing the exercises with her.
I sit here breathless, sweaty and knackered. Also now walking 1.5 to 2 miles a day across the fields.
I need to get back to sitting on my arse at work for 99 hours a week, like I was a couple of years ago. It was much less tiring. ;D
Lightweight.  :P ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.