Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Facelift TD Estate  (Read 2813 times)

MickAP

• Omega Knight
  • South Derbyshire
  • Facelift 2.5TD Estate "Chipped" not anymore
    • View Profile
Facelift TD Estate
« on: 21 July 2010, 20:01:21 »

Up for sale my very reliable 2000 ‘W’ plate Omega 2.5TD estate, CD spec, manual gearbox.

I’m downsizing as I now don’t need this big estate, I’ll be sorry to see it go.
I’m sure someone wanted a TD estate recently and have PM’d a member who showed an interest, but had no reply. I think they are on holiday, so apologies if you miss this.

The details….

10 months MOT

3 months tax

120,000 miles

Full mainly Vauxhall service history up to 107,000, then self serviced to date.

It’s had plenty of oil/filter changes in between scheduled service intervals especially in my ownership.
The last oil/filter change was around 2k ago when it was also treated to a new fuel filter, pollen filter and air filter.
Also rear brake overhaul and proper handbrake adjustment.

Passed the last MOT (May) with no advisories.

New front discs and pads fitted around 12k ago (genuine GM parts) also new water pump and thermostat (genuine BMW parts) fitted along with air con belt.
Above work carried out by the then famous duo of Daz and Pete, so all done correctly.

It’s also had fitted new glow plugs at around 95k (again quality parts) and a complete set of tyres, these still have good tread left (spare is still new original)

Also I had the ECU board socketed to have it re chipped. This was done but I have since removed the chip and replaced it back to standard. You can of course easily get it chipped again.

All of course usual CD spec with the additions of cruise control (new stalk) and CCR2006 4 disc changer unit, full working order.
Everything works as it should including heated front seats (well they were last time I used them)
Interior in excellent condition, over mats always used on the very clean carpets, full working dash and display. Rear load area in pristine condition, always used  a rubber boot tray for protection.
Exterior in very good condition apart from a few imperfections (mainly little knocks and dings) they really don’t show up much on the black finish but need mentioning.

So all in all not a bad looking very good condition estate, don’t forget it’s 10 years old but plenty of life left in it.
Also fitted is a tow bar with twin electrics.

Couple of negatives (there always is) but easily fixed, and I would if I was keeping it.

1…The windscreen has started to delaminate in the bottom corners, has been like this for the last two years, not an MOT failure!
2…. Again if I was keeping I would have the air con regassed, but it is fully working but not icy cold.
Also just noticed the wiper blades need replacing, since I returned from holiday I’ve not had time to do them, so will get them sorted.

I’ve recently done a trip up to Northumberland and she returned an average 44mpg.
Around town I get low 30’s, engine runs sweet throws out very little smoke from the exhaust.

Anything I’ve missed out just PM me for more details, pics etc.

I want £1500 ono

If no interest I will part exchange it as I’ve put a deposit down on a replacement car, and they will take it off me.

Any interest  please contact me, but I can’t reply after 9.30pm weekdays as I will be away from the PC. I will of course reply the next day

Cheers
Mick

« Last Edit: 21 July 2010, 20:07:34 by MickAP »

bluehawk

• View Profile
Re: Facelift TD Estate
« Reply #1 on: 21 July 2010, 20:41:41 »

oh if only it was 2 weeks time you advertised this i would have snapped your hand off, if you still have not sold it at the end of next week pm me .

But iam sure this will go fast

if  i get the money before then will pm you.
« Last Edit: 21 July 2010, 20:45:15 by bluehawk »

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 July 2010, 20:57:15 »

Great ad  :y

Has a great shine on it too, good luck  :y

MickAP

• Omega Knight
  • South Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 July 2010, 21:03:51 »

Great ad  :y

Has a great shine on it too, good luck  :y

Thanks ;)

I haven't had time to polish it yet.

Mick
« Last Edit: 21 July 2010, 21:04:37 by MickAP »

bluehawk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2010, 13:48:20 »

well thats me out of the running the person who was buying my car has backed out and to top it all the tax man now decides i owe him money so cant afford it.

I hope it goes to someone on the forum as it looks a brilliant car, and a rare one now  a 2.5td in a facelift.

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 July 2010, 19:55:17 »

oh my god!!!! I would love this car!!! shame its black but the aircon works? but i wont be over for a few weeks yet >:( damn damn damn, how long you got till it must be sold Mick?

bertiecbx550

« Reply #6 on: 24 July 2010, 20:09:41 »

Why do all the good un`s come up when your in limbo with money??? This miggy ticks all the boxes for me.... :'( :'(

MickAP

• Omega Knight
  • South Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 July 2010, 20:40:16 »

oh my god!!!! I would love this car!!! shame its black but the aircon works? but i wont be over for a few weeks yet >:( damn damn damn, how long you got till it must be sold Mick?

It's not got to be sold ASAP but I really don't want it hanging around too long. If I get the asking price then good, dealer was going to give me obviously less in part ex.
It's a fair price to ask, and I will hang on for it if no takers in the next few days.
Genuinely want to sell it to someone on the forum who's looking for a diesel estate rather than part ex and then it appears on a forecourt somewhere at twice my asking price, you know what I mean. :y

Got another car lined up, should have it end of next week hopefully. Don't need this gone to fund that one so big decision next week whether to let it go in part ex or keep and even ebay it.
An 97 R reg TD  elite just sold for over £1700 with no service history yesterday :o

How long would you keep me waiting?  ;)

Mick

OMEEEGAH

• Chester
  • where i'm from its Omeeegah !!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24 July 2010, 21:54:06 »

very nice.

i wouldn't of minded yours myself but i have a couple of cheap cars taking up room stopping me  :D
« Last Edit: 24 July 2010, 22:05:32 by OMEEEGAH »
Where i'm from its Omeeegah

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 July 2010, 22:03:57 »

It's not got to be sold ASAP but I really don't want it hanging around too long. If I get the asking price then good, dealer was going to give me obviously less in part ex.
It's a fair price to ask, and I will hang on for it if no takers in the next few days.
Genuinely want to sell it to someone on the forum who's looking for a diesel estate rather than part ex and then it appears on a forecourt somewhere at twice my asking price, you know what I mean. :y

Got another car lined up, should have it end of next week hopefully. Don't need this gone to fund that one so big decision next week whether to let it go in part ex or keep and even ebay it.
An 97 R reg TD  elite just sold for over £1700 with no service history yesterday :o

How long would you keep me waiting?  ;)

Mick

cant give a definte answer to that as it depends on Ze,s hospital arrangements which we are waiting for, but i have to get over and see me dad very soon, damn damn damn , will try to find out a bit more on monday and let you know!! :y

MickAP

• Omega Knight
  • South Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 July 2010, 18:36:46 »

[size=18]Car now provisionally sold[/size]

Cheers
Mick

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 July 2010, 11:05:46 »

Locking, as provisionally sold. Drop me a PM if you need me to re-activate, Mick. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 22 queries.