Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: M5  (Read 4551 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: M5
« Reply #30 on: 24 February 2023, 18:24:17 »

I try to train my brain not to tell my bladder it's time to let go five yards from the bog  ;D This can be after a two/three hour journey, the brain is just three or four seconds ahead of itself.

It's strange how your bladder seems to know that you are approaching the loo and the urge to go gets stronger the closer you get.  ::)

Is this an age thing?  :-\  ???                                      :D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24 February 2023, 18:32:28 »

I try to train my brain not to tell my bladder it's time to let go five yards from the bog  ;D This can be after a two/three hour journey, the brain is just three or four seconds ahead of itself.

It's strange how your bladder seems to know that you are approaching the loo and the urge to go gets stronger the closer you get.  ::)

I'm not the only one then..😂😂😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24 February 2023, 18:57:47 »

I have to drink loads of water as i suffer from kidney stones. That in turn makes me need to pee a hell of a lot. If pissing was an Olympic sport, i'd be the favourite for gold.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24 February 2023, 19:12:55 »

I have to drink loads of water as i suffer from kidney stones. That in turn makes me need to pee a hell of a lot. If pissing was an Olympic sport, i'd be the favourite for gold.

They could call it the Piss Off!  ;D

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 24 February 2023, 20:53:21 »

funny how an enquiry re the A5 has turned into a peeing thread , tho having a enlarged prostrate I know all about the urgency problem . yes re my trip to Brixham my daughter has contacted me about our planned stay in Devon , I thought it was in the near future but its not whilst the 28th June, her birthday is on the 29th & she happens to share it with one of my sons .A yesr between both of them. the lad being the elder.    :y

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24 February 2023, 22:59:40 »

funny how an enquiry re the A5 has turned into a peeing thread , tho having a enlarged prostrate I know all about the urgency problem . yes re my trip to Brixham my daughter has contacted me about our planned stay in Devon , I thought it was in the near future but its not whilst the 28th June, her birthday is on the 29th & she happens to share it with one of my sons .A yesr between both of them. the lad being the elder.    :y
Plenty of time to plan then Ray. ;)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25 February 2023, 13:49:19 »

* Nothing beats the M11 for boredom though.  At least its short.

Try the M45
Thats far too short to be boring - you come off the roundabout at Dun-somthing? and by the time you're at full ramming speed, its time to slow down for the M1 ;D

That said, thats where I managed to max my old Astra GTE, banging it on the rev limiter in top gear all the way along. until PC Plod picked me up on the M1.
Dunchurch.  ;)
Yeah, thats the place.  Bloody great reservoir nearby, but not really visible from the road....
Grumpy old man

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 25 February 2023, 14:00:03 »

* Nothing beats the M11 for boredom though.  At least its short.

Try the M45
Thats far too short to be boring - you come off the roundabout at Dun-somthing? and by the time you're at full ramming speed, its time to slow down for the M1 ;D

That said, thats where I managed to max my old Astra GTE, banging it on the rev limiter in top gear all the way along. until PC Plod picked me up on the M1.
Dunchurch.  ;)
Yeah, thats the place.  Bloody great reservoir nearby, but not really visible from the road....
The Dun Cow in the village centre is not bad.
My daughter in law takes her doggy for walks around Dracote Water.
« Last Edit: 25 February 2023, 14:02:51 by ronnyd »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25 February 2023, 14:02:40 »

I know it's an odd suggestion for a car forum.... (cue sharp intakes of breath!) .... but you could let the train take the strain.   :D

Book your tickets as far in advance as possible and you can do a return to Paignton from York for £157.90 and it takes about 6 hours via Londinium. York - Ldn King X - Ldn Paddington - Exeter - Paignton.

The more direct and sensible route, York - Exeter - Paignton takes about the same time but costs £406.50 return!  :o

https://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandfares/YRK/PGN/120523/0800/dep/180523/0800/dep

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25 February 2023, 14:14:43 »

I know it's an odd suggestion for a car forum.... (cue sharp intakes of breath!) .... but you could let the train take the strain.   :D

Book your tickets as far in advance as possible and you can do a return to Paignton from York for £157.90 and it takes about 6 hours via Londinium. York - Ldn King X - Ldn Paddington - Exeter - Paignton.

The more direct and sensible route, York - Exeter - Paignton takes about the same time but costs £406.50 return!  :o

https://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandfares/YRK/PGN/120523/0800/dep/180523/0800/dep

This means  you'll need to mix with the great unwashed. ::) ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 25 February 2023, 14:48:48 »

That can be a education...  ::)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 25 February 2023, 17:02:32 »

I doubt you'd gleam any education from using busses or trains  :-\
inless you didn't know what stale p155 and puke smelt like  :P

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 25 February 2023, 17:34:35 »

You can actually type piss now Dave.  ;) ;D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 25 February 2023, 18:26:14 »

unless you didn't know what stale p155 and puke smelt like  :P
You can actually type piss now Dave.  ;) ;D
I could  :) but I prefer to use the buttons a computer keyboard ,less messy   >:D

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 25 February 2023, 18:45:41 »

…………

Pissing ON the train cubicle floor and toilet seat is easy. Pissing IN a train toilet is an art form. You have to get the old boy out, match your swaying to the clickety clack on the train track, when the rhythm is good you open fire and keep changing the direction of your pissing to the opposite direction of your swaying. Try the hovering squatting position and when your knees give way you may just end up sat on a toilet seat that a million other people have pissed on.  ::)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.