Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally, I have a build slot for my car.  (Read 2191 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Finally, I have a build slot for my car.
« Reply #15 on: 23 February 2023, 18:58:12 »

Jokes aside though.  ::)  :)

Given the lead time on the delivery of your new Beemer, I wonder if you could sell it on with delivery mileage for a tidy profit?  ???  :-\

It looks like it will be around 13 months in total. Not sure if that applies to all models or just the M240i coupe.

Has the price gone up since you ordered it?  ???

Yes...£1300 for the car (which I refuse to pay)

£300 extra for delivery, and roughly £500 extra for the first year road tax now £1420 :( ( which I may have to pay unless the dealer is willing to stand the loss).....which I very much doubt.

Too right. The price should be the same price as when you ordered it. It's not your fault that the lazy bastards haven't got from under their sombreros to build it!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23 February 2023, 19:29:29 »

Given the lead time on the delivery of your new Beemer, I wonder if you could sell it on with delivery mileage for a tidy profit?  ???  :-\

It looks like it will be around 13 months in total. Not sure if that applies to all models or just the M240i coupe.

£300 extra for delivery, and roughly £500 extra for the first year road tax now £1420 :( ( which I may have to pay unless the dealer is willing to stand the loss).....which I very much doubt.

Too right. The price should be the same price as when you ordered it. It's not your fault that the lazy bastards haven't got from under their sombreros to build it!  ::)

I'm not sure Mexico is a good place to make cars.

Being fast asleep most of the day surely can't lead to good productivity and quality control.... ::) ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 23 February 2023, 20:24:22 »

I'm not sure Mexico is a good place to make cars.

Being fast asleep most of the day surely can't lead to good productivity and quality control.... ::) ::)
There'll be two large, brown gentleman calling round your house on the evening you take delivery. They'll want to 'check under the back seats' to make sure everything is in order.  ;D
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.