Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How would you deal with this...  (Read 1417 times)

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: How would you deal with this...
« Reply #15 on: 08 March 2023, 17:32:15 »

……..
now opps off and don't bother me again.  :)

Keep it polite in case it escalates …………

Hmm, not sure those two sentences go together.  ;D :y
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08 March 2023, 18:58:18 »

I'd reply to their whatsapp messages and tell them firmly and politely that you didn't promise them anything and now opps off and don't bother me again.  :)

Keep it polite in case it escalates and the Police and/or your/their employers get dragged in. You have the moral high ground then.  :y

Tempting just to tell the little scrotes to opps off tho!  >:(
If I was feeling particularly vindictive, I would add them to my concessions and let them jet off and then remove them once in the air... Worst case they find out when they land that they no longer have a return ticket... Best case they find out when they check in >:D

I know of a girl who did that to her ex in the Maldives after she caught him with another crew member. Fair play to her, she operated home and left him there, cost him £500 a night plus the return flight ;D
« Last Edit: 08 March 2023, 19:02:11 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 March 2023, 19:22:26 »

I'd imagine this isn't the first time this situation has happened ,probably BA ,Easyjet and all the other airlines .
A quick chat with your manager should answer the question ,there's probably procedures in place already .

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09 March 2023, 13:18:22 »

So as I know your phone number (sorry, dont use whatsapp), can I bully you for cheap flights ;D

(Sorry, can't really help with your query, as I don't really know how the industry works, and what you have to do legally, ethically, or boys-club rules etc)
It’s a bit like someone you see in the pub once a week inviting themselves on a driving holiday. In your car. Just because they know you have a car.
Oh, so you're lending me you car as well now. Cheers ;D

In all seriousness, given the aggression, reckon they are reselling all concenssions they can get their hands on, to turn profit?
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09 March 2023, 20:32:20 »

So as I know your phone number (sorry, dont use whatsapp), can I bully you for cheap flights ;D

(Sorry, can't really help with your query, as I don't really know how the industry works, and what you have to do legally, ethically, or boys-club rules etc)
It’s a bit like someone you see in the pub once a week inviting themselves on a driving holiday. In your car. Just because they know you have a car.
Oh, so you're lending me you car as well now. Cheers ;D

In all seriousness, given the aggression, reckon they are reselling all concenssions they can get their hands on, to turn profit?
In which case, they are even more stupid than they already appear. They aren't transferable outside of three current nominees or demonstrably registered dependants  ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11 March 2023, 09:08:46 »

I would pass the EMAILs/Whasaps to both Easyjet's and BA's human resources (or whatever it's called this week) explaining that some former colleagues are attempting to pressurise you into doing something you aren't going to do.

100% this.

DG you need to remember that we live in a time where these two most definitely could make trouble for you, if only by alleging you did/said something to hurt their feelings, whether you did
 or not. A couple of complaints to BA about your previous bullying or homo/trans/anything phobic comments or actions whilst on the shop floor and it will no doubt mean a lot of ar$e ache for you to deal with. Proof and/or evidence aren't required in 2023 and BA is a most woke employer and will want to be seen as such.

You'd be far better off getting your retaliation in first, through the proper (HR) channels obviously. Explain to both companies (but most importantly your current one) what's gone on and provide screenshots. It will head off any potential problems further down the track. :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.