Chat Area > General Car Chat

citroen inquiry

(1/2) > >>

raywilb:
my n/s headlight got smashed today.  Its a 2019 citroen c4 spacetourer flair blue hdi. i must have looked on 50 sites to look for one but had no luck , most of the sites have h/l up to 18reg but the model was changed when the 19 reg came out. it looks like it is a dealer purchase  :-\

Andy B:
could be expensive if it has to be from a dealer  :(. I priced up a tail light for SWMBO's 60 plate C3 from the dealer ..... c£250!  :o Even the lad on parts suggested ebay!

raywilb:
nothing found on ebay

TheBoy:
When mine got damaged on the Big Black Pussy, 2nd hand were £800 and new were around £2k :o

So repaired with Chinky Takeaway containers and Sikaflex until I can acquire one at a sensible price....    ....and that was 3 or 4 years ago, and still unable to obtain one for a sensible price!

raywilb:

--- Quote from: TheBoy on 07 May 2024, 09:47:42 ---When mine got damaged on the Big Black Pussy, 2nd hand were £800 and new were around £2k :o

So repaired with Chinky Takeaway containers and Sikaflex until I can acquire one at a sensible price....    ....and that was 3 or 4 years ago, and still unable to obtain one for a sensible price!

--- End quote ---
Been quoted almost from dealers almost £450. they changed them from 2018 . I can find lots of pre 19,s .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version