Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: biking  (Read 564 times)

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
biking
« on: 11 April 2013, 23:29:25 »

I`ve seen a shorter version of this vid & it reminded me of a biker spotted the other day driving like a complete loon. if you take a bike upto high speeds, weave thru trafffic & tailgate vehicles you will have no sympathy from me when you wipe out. Don`t get me wrong, winding on the power & making progress safely is what biking is all about. The guy that passed me on the M3 was on the hard shoulder @ 130 ish. scary for all involved. This swedish cop video sums it all up really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xoOyu7SkJU
« Last Edit: 11 April 2013, 23:34:18 by 78bex »

omega3000

Re: biking
« Reply #1 on: 12 April 2013, 11:03:10 »

Use to be a bloke around here , dressed in black leather with a skeleton on it ... had a Z1000 new shape but with no number plate . No doubt he was a very good rider , he use to bate the cops into chasing him sticking the finger up at them while doing a wheelie  ;D He came past me once when i was on my zx12 doing a wheelie for at least half a mile  :o Never did find out who he was or if he got caught in the end .

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 April 2013, 16:35:25 »

couple of years ago a group of bikers came past on the A19, the last one only just made it past as the centre bollard was closing the gap,
mate in the back said "he will be dead soon riding like that" 2 miles up the road, one crumpled body and a bike under a hedge,

Darwin had a point,

omega3000

« Reply #3 on: 12 April 2013, 16:47:45 »

Ive had some pretty powerful bikes in my time but never pushed them to the limit , most of the riders i know that have pushed them have all ended in tears ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.