Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wall Collapse  (Read 4906 times)

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
Re: Wall Collapse
« Reply #45 on: 06 May 2021, 10:38:29 »

Overview
If you live in England or Wales, there’s usually no record of:

the exact boundary between two properties
who owns the hedge, wall, tree or fence between 2 properties

Just pulled off HM Gov website which makes the point of seeing title deeds etc almost pointless...this is a mine field  :(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 06 May 2021, 11:52:43 »

For six quid download your neighbours Land Registry cert and plan as well.  It might have different info.

I have a facelift front bumper here in good condition if it's useful to you Amba.  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06 May 2021, 12:17:55 »

Cheers TIG.

Front bumper is ok apart from large scrap on NS corner,which will come out when painted but thanks alot for kind offer.

Not sure if the £6 investment will tell me much more than I got yesterday as it only outlines property and boundary as a plan..not any mention of ownership or any liability of ownership on boundary 

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06 May 2021, 12:55:44 »

Really sorry about your situation  :(

By getting a skip and removing the " mountain of debris " could be seen as admitting it belongs to YOU  :o
boundary disputes are a nightmare .

reclaimed bricks can cost over £1 each depending on what they are ,are you about to skip them  :-\
if NOT then that begs the question where do you stack them , on your land or next door or 50 50  :-\

I advise you don't get a hire car and do return to work ASAP because it could take months or even years to resolve with no guarentee you will ever recover your losses or outlay  :(

sorry but i don't have answers , just trying to give you M2PW from what i do know and what i've read so far on here  ;)

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06 May 2021, 14:57:08 »

Cheers Dave,

Cant live with all the stuff over our driveway so its got to go.Bricks are a std low cost yellow very soft and not too pretty so cant say Im too precious with them either.

Neighbours has shown me his original title deeds this afternoon and the join between my proprty and his has No T entries although the opposite side fence and the back does so he is quite rightly stating its not his responsibility .

Cant get a copy of my original paperwork from BS for few weeks as they store them off site vaulted so another wait on that.

HSBC my building insurers are playing hard ball and stating they will cover for storm damge but winds must be in excess of 57mph...according to their available information it was some 10mph lower at 37mph so they have stated their is no claim.

I,m drawing a line under this for the next few weeks as its starting to get draining...

Car will get parts fitted over the next few days allowing me to drive it albeit it will look pretty nasty Im sure..all old wall and associated crap is going in skip and will consider things further when I have the inclination too
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.