Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Selling out UK security to the globalists?  (Read 3151 times)

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
Selling out UK security to the globalists?
« on: 13 December 2023, 12:05:59 »

Excellent interview with Jim Ferguson. :y

I was always happy to support an EU which was solely interested in trade and free movement. As soon as it became deeply political, I had worries so that's why I voted for Brexit. Seems my fears are coming true, but Brexit may not stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCIJeqseEec

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Selling out UK security to the globalists?
« Reply #1 on: 13 December 2023, 12:47:16 »

Sunak, Cameron etc... committed Globalists.
 Starmer also and he will be advised by Blair, an arch Globalist.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 December 2023, 13:23:16 »

Sunak, Cameron etc... committed Globalists.
 Starmer also and he will be advised by Blair, an arch Globalist.

Indeed. Time for Reform. Labour/Tories are one globalist uniparty.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 December 2023, 15:26:14 »

Wish he would keep his glasses on his bloody head.  ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 December 2023, 18:59:38 »

I always thought Britain should steer well clear PESCO even when we were members of the EU, as keeping full control of our armed forces should have been a massive red line that no British leader should cross. That we've signed up to elements of PESCO post Brexit is disgusting, even if it is for pragmatic reasons and we will get sucked in further for sure.  :-X

I did note that Jim Ferguson said that Germany had caused two World Wars and he hoped they weren't going to cause a third. Well, nobody wants that of course, but also nobody forced Russia to invade Ukraine, and nearly ten years on there is still no justification for any of Russia's military actions in their neighbours territory.  >:(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 December 2023, 21:38:38 »

I always thought Britain should steer well clear PESCO even when we were members of the EU, as keeping full control of our armed forces should have been a massive red line that no British leader should cross. That we've signed up to elements of PESCO post Brexit is disgusting, even if it is for pragmatic reasons and we will get sucked in further for sure.  :-X

I did note that Jim Ferguson said that Germany had caused two World Wars and he hoped they weren't going to cause a third. Well, nobody wants that of course, but also nobody forced Russia to invade Ukraine, and nearly ten years on there is still no justification for any of Russia's military actions in their neighbours territory. >:(

It's been only two years and there are many events during the preceding years – particularly the Maidan coup in 2014 – which, rightly or wrongly, prompted the war. I have read a great deal about it and I can honestly say that Putin didn't wake up one morning and think "I'm bored. I think I'll invade Ukraine". However, listening and watching the Western mainstream media, you'd be forgiven for believing that.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 December 2023, 21:52:47 »

I did note that Jim Ferguson said that Germany had caused two World Wars and he hoped they weren't going to cause a third. Well, nobody wants that of course, but also nobody forced Russia to invade Ukraine, and nearly ten years on there is still no justification for any of Russia's military actions in their neighbours territory. >:(

It's been only two years and there are many events during the preceding years – particularly the Maidan coup in 2014 – which, rightly or wrongly, prompted the war. I have read a great deal about it and I can honestly say that Putin didn't wake up one morning and think "I'm bored. I think I'll invade Ukraine". However, listening and watching the Western mainstream media, you'd be forgiven for believing that.

They invaded and annexed Crimea in 2014 and have been active in the Donbass since then as well.  ::)

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 14 December 2023, 22:16:12 »

I believe that the expansionist policies of NATO and the  EU gave Putin the excuse to do what he did, but now he has done it he must be stopped regardless that.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 December 2023, 22:28:59 »

I believe that the expansionist policies of NATO and the  EU gave Putin the excuse to do what he did, but now he has done it he must be stopped regardless that.

It was the EU and their Association Agreement which kicked it all off much more than NATO, as Putin didn't want Ukraine becoming an EU satellite.

There was never any prospect of Ukraine joining NATO, although if they had joined maybe this mess wouldn't be happening.  :-X

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 December 2023, 23:13:59 »

Not Ukraine as such, but apparently NATO gave asurances to Russia when the USSR was coming apart that they wouldnt expand eastwards towards Russia.
Then rather than fully welcome and embrace Russia into the civilised international community, NATO (at Clintons behest I believe) said break em, and expanded to the east towards Russia.
If Ukraine joins the mission will be almost complete, but at what cost ?
Then we have the EU who were up to their necks in the overthrowing of the Ukrainian Govt. in 2014, hoping to expand their empire. Again, it looks like its going to happen, but at what cost ?
We are living in scary times which could easily become a lot scarier.  :(

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 15 December 2023, 07:33:11 »

Too right , we live in scary times.

Throw in the planet getting warmer from whatever causes and the use of genie out of the bottle AI and nothing will bring peace until there is a world government.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 15 December 2023, 08:49:06 »

And yet, a world government is the worst nightmare scenario. Give a me a good war over that any day.  ;)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 15 December 2023, 09:04:34 »

All the time the leaders of countries just get together for a good old jolly & piss up things won't change, they have no interest of the " rest of us" and if people think they have their kidding themselves. Just live every day like its your last.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 15 December 2023, 10:57:15 »

Wish he would keep his glasses on his bloody head.  ::)

Good interview, but his playing around with his glasses really ragged me off too !!
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.