Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Crocodile Dundee  (Read 7197 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Crocodile Dundee
« Reply #60 on: 26 May 2021, 13:41:31 »

Back to the Trans discussion. Im curious to know that if a Trans women is in the process of commencing a relationship with someone, do they think that they should inform the person that they are Trans or not beforehand or would it be considered irrelevant ?
Should it be relevant?  I guess there is a good case for saying it shouldn't matter.

I think, personally, I would probably be physically sick if it happened to me.

I was asking purely from a moral / ethical viewpoint. I well understand the argument of saying it should be absolutely clear from the outset.
I wondered if from a Trans point of view that they may consider themselves a woman (or indeed a man) who had been born in the wrong body, so therefore might possibly feel justified in not declaring anything at the start of a relationship.
I knew a bloke who had it happen in the U.S. in the 70,s and he did not react well at all.
In fact he reacted very badly.

Some may take this route.

Life used to be be so much more simple. As a teenager (15 or 16) I used to worry that the girl would know that I was inexperienced.  Not once did I worry about finding meat and two veg.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 26 May 2021, 13:41:38 »

Back to the Trans discussion. Im curious to know that if a Trans women is in the process of commencing a relationship with someone, do they think that they should inform the person that they are Trans or not beforehand or would it be considered irrelevant ?
Should it be relevant?  I guess there is a good case for saying it shouldn't matter.

I think, personally, I would probably be physically sick if it happened to me.

I was asking purely from a moral / ethical viewpoint. I well understand the argument of saying it should be absolutely clear from the outset.
I wondered if from a Trans point of view that they may consider themselves a woman (or indeed a man) who had been born in the wrong body, so therefore might possibly feel justified in not declaring anything at the start of a relationship.
I knew a bloke who had it happen in the U.S. in the 70,s and he did not react well at all.
In fact he reacted very badly.

And that is exactly what I was describing in my post to answer your question which you did not acknowledge. So why ask again? ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)

Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 26 May 2021, 17:41:43 »

I know.  But is it more important than any other skeletons in their closet?  Like being a mad axe murder etc?

As said, to me, I think it would.  The thought of shoving my tongue down a blokes throat doesn't work at all for me, no matter how many ops.  It shouldn't, but it does.  TBH, when any of my gay mates give me too much info, I have to stop them.

Now, shagging a pair of pretty swedish lesbos, yeah, I could muster up the enthusiasm for that.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 26 May 2021, 18:06:10 »

Traditional English disappointment is best served with a nice cup of tea...  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 26 May 2021, 19:00:01 »

I know.  But is it more important than any other skeletons in their closet?  Like being a mad axe murder etc?

As said, to me, I think it would.  The thought of shoving my tongue down a blokes throat doesn't work at all for me, no matter how many ops.  It shouldn't, but it does.  TBH, when any of my gay mates give me too much info, I have to stop them.

Now, shagging a pair of pretty swedish lesbos, yeah, I could muster up the enthusiasm for that.

A mate got caught out after a few too many while on holiday in The Philippines, when one of the pretty Filipina lesbos he'd hired for the night turned out to be a girl with a penis!  ;D

Apparently they can pop their balls back up the tubes and then they tape their dick back between the legs, and with undies or bikini bottoms on it's very difficult to tell.  He swore blind that he only got suspicious when she wouldn't take her knickers off...  ::)   

Easy mistake.  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 26 May 2021, 19:18:11 »

Genuine girls have an elbow kink when they hold their arms out straight, palms up.

Blokes don't.  ;)

Works no matter how pissed you are ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 26 May 2021, 19:41:37 »

Genuine girls have an elbow kink when they hold their arms out straight, palms up.

Blokes don't.  ;)

Works no matter how pissed you are ;)

Checking for elbow kinks would have been the last thing on his mind!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 26 May 2021, 19:49:53 »

In which case, Crocodile Mick is the way to go ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 26 May 2021, 20:16:43 »

In which case, Crocodile Mick is the way to go ;D
Its a method I've used, as it serves 2 purposes.  Whenever I got a slap, saved wasting more time.  Can't say I've ever felt a dick that way, fortunately ;D
Grumpy old man

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 26 May 2021, 20:57:38 »

On the subject of correctness of old films,and transferred to life. Guy Gibson's dog in the film, the word nigga has been changed for boy, and nigga's gravestone at Scampton was removed.
Hoof'land storeman.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 31 May 2021, 01:46:18 »

A little more education about lesbians with penis's.   :)

You all need to get up to speed with the terms TERF and Cotton Ceiling!   :y

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 31 May 2021, 10:33:09 »

All this talk about chicks with dicks, glad that I found moist pussies my thing & very addictive couldn't get enough of them but I consider myself normal boring but normal..😃😃😃
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 31 May 2021, 11:48:54 »

Well I am staying out of this as looks like no one understands and I do have a kink in my elbow!!! Having a female brain and a male body makes life a misery ,taken me 60 years to sort it. Now it makes me a lesbian as not found any man I fancy, still the dangly bits will be sorted soon.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 31 May 2021, 13:21:19 »

The 'born in the wrong body' mantra seems selective at times.

A biological woman 'believes' she should have been born a man. She feels like a man. With treatment she starts to lose her hair and starts to grow excessive facial hair. She may even grow a beard. She now looks, feels and thinks like a man.

She then gives birth......as a man.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2021, 13:23:01 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 31 May 2021, 13:24:27 »

Well I am staying out of this as looks like no one understands and I do have a kink in my elbow!!! Having a female brain and a male body makes life a misery ,taken me 60 years to sort it. Now it makes me a lesbian as not found any man I fancy, still the dangly bits will be sorted soon.

If it makes you a happier person Countrywoman, then good luck to you!  :y

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.