Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: GB news starts today.  (Read 8282 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
GB news starts today.
« on: 13 June 2021, 13:28:30 »

I'm hoping it is worth the wait.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: GB news starts today.
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2021, 13:30:31 »

So am I.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 June 2021, 13:54:31 »

So having disparaged the BBC for presenting biased news, you're in favour of an organisation whose business case is exactly that?

Is that hypocrisy, confirmation bias, ignorance or a toxic,  self-indulgent combination of all three?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 June 2021, 13:56:45 »

So having disparaged the BBC for presenting biased news, you're in favour of an organisation whose business case is exactly that?

Is that hypocrisy, confirmation bias, ignorance or a toxic,  self-indulgent combination of all three?

They haven't started yet. So how do you know there will be a bias?

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 June 2021, 14:00:34 »

Will they report the issues that the government seem to push/Ignore to one side

Eg the daily invasion at Dover, The Muslim Grooming gangs.
The leader of Batley Council, is the Brother of the Imaman that organized the protests at the School,and got a Teacher sacked, The gross postal voting by certain communities, why are certain communities all on the benefits,.
 The list is endless.
Hoof'land storeman.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 June 2021, 14:08:29 »

They haven't started yet. So how do you know there will be a bias?

Straight from the horse's mouth:
"In terms of formatting and style, I think MSNBC and Fox are the two templates we're following" - Andrew Neill

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 June 2021, 14:08:41 »

The leader of Batley Council, is the Brother of the Imaman that organized the protests at the School,and got a Teacher sacked, The gross postal voting by certain communities, why are certain communities all on the benefits,.
 The list is endless.

The extreme left wing BBC bias was there for all to see with the George Floyd incident.

5 days of his funeral(s) with spin offs from Panorama and Newsnight on racism, white privilege, and the generally evil nature of white people.

Anyone notice how quiet the BBC are on the Sasha Johnson shooting? I wonder why?

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 June 2021, 14:13:18 »

I prefer to see it as a counterbalance to the left wing media. It will be right leaning, of course, but will make a change from all of the left wing bias of the BBC and Channel 4. You are free to watch whatever you choose to, it's right that others have the same choice.

It's not a rolling news channel, and will likely take some time to find it's feet. I will record some of the content and watch it at my leisure, that way I'm not tied to any specific time. I, personally, hope it does not portray extreme views, merely supports the opinions of the silent majority, which you will no doubt deny the existence of.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 June 2021, 14:23:25 »

I prefer to see it as a counterbalance to the left wing media. It will be right leaning, of course, but will make a change from all of the left wing bias of the BBC and Channel 4. You are free to watch whatever you choose to, it's right that others have the same choice.

It's not a rolling news channel, and will likely take some time to find it's feet. I will record some of the content and watch it at my leisure, that way I'm not tied to any specific time. I, personally, hope it does not portray extreme views, merely supports the opinions of the silent majority, which you will no doubt deny the existence of.

I don't believe it will be extreme. In woke 2021 a middle of the road political view is often portrayed by the BBC as ' extreme right wing'

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 June 2021, 14:26:21 »

I don't believe it will be extreme. In woke 2021 a middle of the road political view is often portrayed by the BBC as ' extreme right wing'
You're in the majority, any chance of you becoming silent?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 June 2021, 14:29:14 »

You're in the majority, any chance of you becoming silent?  ;D

Many people tell me this. ;D but without me to irritate you your life would have no meaning..... :-* :-* :-*

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 June 2021, 14:36:44 »

The list is endless.
Said teacher returned to work.
Diesel till I die

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 June 2021, 14:51:01 »

The list is endless.

You can't say that. Think of all the fantasies you'll ruin.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 June 2021, 14:56:20 »

The list is endless.

He should never have been put in the position. Poor bastard. :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 June 2021, 15:01:56 »

The list is endless.

Who are you? Al in reverse?  ;D
Diesel till I die
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.