Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Partygate...  (Read 2811 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Partygate...
« Reply #30 on: 24 May 2022, 14:50:35 »

If a brief comment I heard on BBC news in the early hours of yesterday morning[that Starmer may or may not yet receive a fine for breaking those self same rules]is correct why has nothing been made of this before or since? if it is incorrect why has it not been refuted?
Have you been hiding under a rock? It was all over the news about a week ago. Starmer (and Angela Reyner) is/are being investigated by (IIRC) Northumbria police (the same lot that never fined Cummings). Both have said they will resign as party leaders if they are issued with a fine. That allows them to keep the pressure up on Boris to resign since he has been fined.
Big difference between a pair of self important turds falling on their swords to make a point vs trying to oust the PM with all of the current things going on...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24 May 2022, 17:34:51 »

Does anyone have confidence that Boris is the man to sort those problems out though ?
I certainly dont. He is a fickin moron.
As Ive said before. His only saving grace is that there is no obvious replacement in any party at the moment.
Its a Parliament of pygmies.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24 May 2022, 17:39:47 »

He’s all we have at the moment…. Embrace him😎
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24 May 2022, 17:53:24 »

Boris is a tit to have got himself in this situation in the first place, but do I think he 'was partying on an industrial scale'? No.  ::)

Did he lie to Parliament? No I don't believe so, not deliberately anyway. I wouldn't have considered a quick drink with people that I'd been working with at the end of a stressful day in an unprecedented national emergency as a 'party'.  :-\

I will however laugh my moobs off if Sir Starmer and the Ginger Growler get fined by Durham's finest and resign, but Boris sails on through the stormy seas and survives!  ;D

The leftie hysterical outrage will be quite something!  :o  :)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 24 May 2022, 19:11:11 »

The leaks coming from number 10 staffers today suggest that it was party central with him in the thick of it.
Karaoke parties into the we small hours in the middle of lockdown for example.
We have a PM with no personal integrity whatsoever, and more than that, he doesnt care.
How you can think he didnt lie to Parliament is beyond me tbh.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24 May 2022, 19:52:35 »

Well you'll be able to fill your boots with outrage at 7.00pm tonight on Panarama Albs!  :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 24 May 2022, 21:00:14 »

Well you'll be able to fill your boots with outrage at 7.00pm tonight on Panarama Albs!  :y

Ooops it was later than I thought when I wrote that!  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 24 May 2022, 21:58:08 »

Wouldnt watch BBC shite. I have formed my own opinion of him and am saddened that it coincides with the lefties who hate the Tories, but its his doing.
In the not too distant past he would have been long gone, but he has brought British politics to a new low.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25 May 2022, 11:57:26 »

Looking at the first snippets from the report, it's hard to see any definite outcome. We shall see  ::)
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25 May 2022, 13:51:03 »

Boris seems to have been given a bit of a kicking.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 25 May 2022, 16:57:52 »

Well, if he ain't pushed, he ain't gonna jump, that's for sure.
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 25 May 2022, 17:36:01 »

Watched his press conference. It was stomach churning. He has no sense of propriety, no shame, doesnt give a flying fick.
Tells more and more lies with that stupid smirk on his face.
Apparently the work meetings that werent parties involved being so pissed they threw up on the carpets, sloshed wine up the walls and in one case ended up scrapping.
When the cleaners and security tried to complain they got the "do you know who we are ?" type attitude.
One of these was the nights before Prince Phillips funeral.
The next day The Queen showed the nation what leadership really is as she dutifully sat alone and no doubt desolate at the funeral of the man she married decades before any of these entitled spoilt t wats were born.
Boris only saving grace was when SKY,s Beth Rigby (who is known to detest him) gave him a mauling, and he remined her that she had been allowed to come back to her job after being caught partying during lockdown.
She didnt attempt to say another word after that.
I hope enough Tory MP,s have a sense of decency and put their letters in to trigger a vote of confidence. I wont hold my breath though.  :(

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 25 May 2022, 17:45:08 »

Watched his press conference. It was stomach churning. He has no sense of propriety, no shame, doesnt give a flying fick.
Tells more and more lies with that stupid smirk on his face.
Apparently the work meetings that werent parties involved being so pissed they threw up on the carpets, sloshed wine up the walls and in one case ended up scrapping.
When the cleaners and security tried to complain they got the "do you know who we are ?" type attitude.
One of these was the nights before Prince Phillips funeral.
The next day The Queen showed the nation what leadership really is as she dutifully sat alone and no doubt desolate at the funeral of the man she married decades before any of these entitled spoilt t wats were born.
Boris only saving grace was when SKY,s Beth Rigby (who is known to detest him) gave him a mauling, and he remined her that she had been allowed to come back to her job after being caught partying during lockdown.
She didnt attempt to say another word after that.
I hope enough Tory MP,s have a sense of decency and put their letters in to trigger a vote of confidence. I wont hold my breath though.  :(
He's meeting the 1922 committee right now, I think. If he promises them what they want (nothing to do with partygate), they may back him. Selling his soul again.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 25 May 2022, 18:00:23 »

While it’s all true, it’s also very unfortunate that there’s probably nobody out the at the moment who can/will do any better🙄 I’ll take the blond every time over Mr Starmer! Or the Ginger minger
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 25 May 2022, 18:15:41 »

I keep hearing that he should resign, not because of the parties, but because he lied. He's a politician FFS, he lies for a living.
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.