Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm convinced this world has gone mad  (Read 1517 times)

STEMO

I'm convinced this world has gone mad
« on: 15 August 2017, 13:38:38 »

BBC 'news' at one. North Korea latest. Still picture of a little fat lad with a comedy hair cut. In front of him a map, with a thick, black line drawn from North Korea to Guam and some illegible scrawl at the side of it. This is his military chiefs showing him how it would be possible to attack Guam with a missile. And all the news outlets take this seriously? A line drawn on a map? I could manage that much myself, and I'm no threat to Guam  ;D
If they don't sort this nutter out pretty quick, he'll be making all sorts of outrageous demands and threatening to unleash his nuclear weapons if he doesn't get his way. Thing is, he probably can't carry out his threats now, but he will be able to in the future, and he's daft enough to do it.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: I'm convinced this world has gone mad
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2017, 14:04:33 »

BBC 'news' at one. North Korea latest. Still picture of a little fat lad with a comedy hair cut. In front of him a map, with a thick, black line drawn from North Korea to Guam and some illegible scrawl at the side of it. This is his military chiefs showing him how it would be possible to attack Guam with a missile. And all the news outlets take this seriously? A line drawn on a map? I could manage that much myself, and I'm no threat to Guam  ;D
If they don't sort this nutter out pretty quick, he'll be making all sorts of outrageous demands and threatening to unleash his nuclear weapons if he doesn't get his way. Thing is, he probably can't carry out his threats now, but he will be able to in the future, and he's daft enough to do it.

Why? Now would be a good time before the "Allies" are "ready"
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2017, 15:13:55 »

I thought we already had a North Korea thread by Varche? ::) ::) ;)

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 15 August 2017, 15:15:33 »

I thought we already had a North Korea thread by Varche? ::) ::) ;)
So, ignore this and go and post on that one  ::) ::) ::)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 August 2017, 15:57:31 »

Eh? Now what have I done wrong!  ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 August 2017, 17:41:09 »

I watched that documentary on the wee boy's brother's assassination the other evening , it was mighty interesting.

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 15 August 2017, 17:58:29 »

I watched that documentary on the wee boy's brother's assassination the other evening , it was mighty interesting.
If you found that interesting, have a look at the BBC news website for how the Saudis deal with dissidents abroad, even members of the royal family.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 August 2017, 18:29:27 »

If you found that interesting, have a look at the BBC news website for how the Saudis deal with dissidents abroad, even members of the royal family.

There was a piece on Newsnight last night about the missing Saudi princes. 
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 August 2017, 20:07:58 »

The young fat president with the dodgy hair cut is posturing and taunting the old fat president with the dodgy hair cut. The reason the young fat one has picked Guam is his missiles can reach there with a decent payload and can't after detailed analysis anywhere except Guam, Hawaii and maybe he Western edge of Alaska.

The real danger is when you have two clowns chest beating and swearing their penis is bigger than the other, especially with off-the-cuff Tweets, is that it is taken too far or there is a misunderstanding. This is why countries have diplomats who are chosen where they are very level headed and use carefully measured language so there are no understandings. :y :y :y Unfortunately, the vain clown in the WH always bites rather than leaving it to those that know how to handle it and know what they are doing. :( :( :( If the rumours are correct, then the way POTUS behaves is understandable. ::) ::) ::)

One of the three General who are known as the adults in the WH, General 'Mad dog' Mattis has spelled it out that if the young fat one attacks by firing a missile in an eastern direction there will be a significant response from the US and China have warned the DPRK that they will stay neutral in such circumstances.

On the plus side diplomats on both sides are saying that negotiations are going well, where the DPRK normally do this posturing when they are looking for some concessions.

You know when a US President is having a bad week when threatening nuclear war is only the second worst thing he has done all week. :o :o :o He has handled Charlotteville Nazi situation and terrorist attack even more badly. :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 15 August 2017, 20:10:23 »

The young fat president with the dodgy hair cut is posturing and taunting the old fat president with the dodgy hair cut. The reason the young fat one has picked Guam is his missiles can reach there with a decent payload and can't after detailed analysis anywhere except Guam, Hawaii and maybe he Western edge of Alaska.

The real danger is when you have two clowns chest beating and swearing their penis is bigger than the other, especially with off-the-cuff Tweets, is that it is taken too far or there is a misunderstanding. This is why countries have diplomats who are chosen where they are very level headed and use carefully measured language so there are no understandings. :y :y :y Unfortunately, the vain clown in the WH always bites rather than leaving it to those that know how to handle it and know what they are doing. :( :( :( If the rumours are correct, then the way POTUS behaves is understandable. ::) ::) ::)

One of the three General who are known as the adults in the WH, General 'Mad dog' Mattis has spelled it out that if the young fat one attacks by firing a missile in an eastern direction there will be a significant response from the US and China have warned the DPRK that they will stay neutral in such circumstances.

On the plus side diplomats on both sides are saying that negotiations are going well, where the DPRK normally do this posturing when they are looking for some concessions.

You know when a US President is having a bad week when threatening nuclear war is only the second worst thing he has done all week. :o :o :o He has handled Charlotteville Nazi situation and terrorist attack even more badly. :o :o :o
Oh dear, that doesn't bode well.  ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 August 2017, 20:52:24 »

Oh dear, that doesn't bode well.  ;D

You're safe anyway. If you look Google UK nuclear target maps you will see nobody wants to bomb Barnsley, where there is nothing of any value there. :P :P :P
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.