Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: My best friends demise,  (Read 1077 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: My best friends demise,
« Reply #15 on: 01 July 2022, 14:51:16 »

Really sorry to hear this, Alan. Along with everyone else, I send you my very best wishes and my hopes for a resolution and speedy recovery.
Diesel till I die

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 July 2022, 18:11:07 »

Echoing the sentiments of others on here in wishing you well and a speedy recovery Alan.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 July 2022, 21:13:08 »

I honestly didn’t think I would re-visit this thread but I’m a bit happier now that I’ve been told that the bug/bacteria in my blood is not the ‘L’ word that Ray mentioned. I was waiting for the results when Ray posted, hence why I was knocked for six, as I hadn’t considered that possibility.
Also, I apologise for hijacking Ray’s thread. All of my scans have come back clear as far as I know (I’m mostly deaf so can’t hear what they are telling me), except the camera in the heart, which shows that I do require heart surgery. So, they need to clear the bacteria in my blood before they can operate, hence the cannula antibiotics.

Getting back to Ray’s mate, it does go to show how soon things can happen. I’d been ill for thirteen weeks before I collapsed and hit the deck, because my blasé attitude towards life was ‘I’ll either beat it or it will beat me’.
My outlook is very different now.

Sorry for your loss Ray.
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 July 2022, 10:58:06 »

I honestly didn’t think I would re-visit this thread but I’m a bit happier now that I’ve been told that the bug/bacteria in my blood is not the ‘L’ word that Ray mentioned. I was waiting for the results when Ray posted, hence why I was knocked for six, as I hadn’t considered that possibility.
Also, I apologise for hijacking Ray’s thread. All of my scans have come back clear as far as I know (I’m mostly deaf so can’t hear what they are telling me), except the camera in the heart, which shows that I do require heart surgery. So, they need to clear the bacteria in my blood before they can operate, hence the cannula antibiotics.

Getting back to Ray’s mate, it does go to show how soon things can happen. I’d been ill for thirteen weeks before I collapsed and hit the deck, because my blasé attitude towards life was ‘I’ll either beat it or it will beat me’.
My outlook is very different now.

Sorry for your loss Ray.
Have only just got back on line as my old laptop finally gave up the ghost and it's replacement arrived this morning.
Hope things go well for you YZ and they don't keep you waiting around for too long for your op. Has your cardiologist mentioned to you to keep active as much as you feel comfortable with as it's good for the heart. If you're on blood thinners try not to miss a dose if at all possible. I've got a heart procedure on July 21st so i can empathise with you.
As Rays post about his mate shows, you never know what is waiting for you at any given time. Stay safe fellow OOFers.  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.