Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: think i upset the neighbours  (Read 957 times)

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
think i upset the neighbours
« on: 26 October 2011, 13:31:43 »

after having a pretty crap week  last night thought i would have a few drinks as mrs was at work and kids were at my parents  and im thinking it wasnt a good idea as apparently at 3 am whilst bladdered i was playing the music a bit loud  cant see the problem with a bit of pink floyd  but the neighbours seem to disagree ;D    still theres always tonight to look forward to as i still got 10 cans of beer and a bottle of port to finish off  so tonight they can have some supertramp and dire straits ;D ;D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: think i upset the neighbours
« Reply #1 on: 26 October 2011, 13:37:29 »

after having a pretty crap week  last night thought i would have a few drinks as mrs was at work and kids were at my parents  and im thinking it wasnt a good idea as apparently at 3 am whilst bladdered i was playing the music a bit loud  cant see the problem with a bit of pink floyd  but the neighbours seem to disagree ;D    still theres always tonight to look forward to as i still got 10 cans of beer and a bottle of port to finish off  so tonight they can have some supertramp and dire straits ;D ;D

Dangerous air guitar music that is after a few beers!  ;D

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 October 2011, 13:38:57 »

your not wrong ;D ;D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 October 2011, 13:40:31 »

your not wrong ;D ;D

If Money for nothing is played, your doomed!  :D

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 October 2011, 13:43:46 »

im definately doomed then  love that song ;D ;D

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 October 2011, 16:10:23 »

Now......where do you live? I'll be round to join you! ::) ;D
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 October 2011, 18:46:14 »

Now......where do you live? I'll be round to join you! ::) ;D
and the neighbours are getting private investigation about the happening. And when private cop is knocking on your door, you can answer "my borthers in the arm"  good luck for the night mates!!! ;) ;) ;)
C20NE - X25XE
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.