Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Debt not paid.  (Read 2037 times)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
Re: Debt not paid.
« Reply #15 on: 04 November 2015, 16:53:32 »

I have proof of postage and a receipt for the first wrong item sent for which he still owes me the money. I have sent an email giving him 14 days to to pay or will go to Police, Trading Standards, and Vauxhall forums. At no time has he said he received the returned item or not, I have no correspondence from him whatsoever, I have sent him numerous emails and made many phone calls. Is there any point taking him to court because the cost would be greater than the debt?

Cost of a claim in the small claims court is automatically added to the amount you are owed.  If you win he pays it all .. if you lose .. you pay both his and your costs.... dead simple really ...  and I've never lost ... yet .. :)

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
Re: Debt not paid.
« Reply #16 on: 04 November 2015, 17:26:15 »

I have proof of postage and a receipt for the first wrong item sent for which he still owes me the money. I have sent an email giving him 14 days to to pay or will go to Police, Trading Standards, and Vauxhall forums. At no time has he said he received the returned item or not, I have no correspondence from him whatsoever, I have sent him numerous emails and made many phone calls. Is there any point taking him to court because the cost would be greater than the debt?

Cost of a claim in the small claims court is automatically added to the amount you are owed.  If you win he pays it all .. if you lose .. you pay both his and your costs.... dead simple really ...  and I've never lost ... yet .. :)

Agree with Entwood, small claims court is the way to go. It works well if you are in the right. :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.