Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keeping my Omega after all  (Read 774 times)

PAULCDX

Keeping my Omega after all
« on: 14 May 2012, 22:39:58 »

It's been on sale for a month but unfortunately I couldn't sell her on here or elsewhere :'(

So it now looks like I'm keeping her but due to one thing or another she won't be back on the road just yet.

In the very near future I would like to have the seats changed for beige elite cloth and a replacement Z157 rear bumper if anybody has these for sale and can fit for me in the weeks ahead  :y

Cheers

Paul  :y

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping my Omega after all
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2012, 00:41:42 »

due to one thing or another she won't be back on the road just yet.

I would like to have the seats changed for beige elite cloth and a replacement Z157 rear bumper if anybody has these for sale and can fit for me

In all honesty mate,

Address whatever costs are keeping you off the road before you think about this.

The seats are purely cosmetic and can wait. If other requirements mean the car is not road legal / viable - then the look and feel of the seats are are the bottom of your priority list ;) :y :y

I'm kinda pleased youre keeping her. Especially since our servicing and belts - she runs sweet now. :y

omega3000

« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2012, 08:21:16 »

Good your keeping it i was looking at your car quite a lot and suprised it never sold but guess things are tight money wise every where . I was thinking of selling mine but changed my mind too , had a fair bit done to the car over the last few months to get it sorted and wont ever re-coup whats been spent on it  ::) love the car and if it came to it i would just take it off the road for a while . Nothing worse than selling and regretting the sale once its gone , ive done that before  ::)   ;)

PAULCDX

« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2012, 09:23:36 »

Cheers Guys for your comments  :y

James - I thought you would be pleased mate  :y

Needs some tax and a replacement windscreen initally then other other bits I would like fitting shortly after :y

Hope to have her back on the road June or July
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.