Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: So what has TB done to TBE  (Read 5124 times)

feeutfo

Re: So what has TB done to TBE
« Reply #75 on: 13 May 2011, 09:46:18 »

246?
246 coil pack has been replaced with a spare I happened to find in my garage... ...it had Gayboy's written on it with permenent marker, whatever that means...
And is it that bank or random?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 13 May 2011, 09:52:09 »

246?
246 coil pack has been replaced with a spare I happened to find in my garage... ...it had Gayboy's written on it with permenent marker, whatever that means...
Not checked for fault codes, or plugged lappy into lpg yet - ran out of sugar, had to come in for food...
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 13 May 2011, 09:53:27 »

Before I started stripping it, I cleared fault codes from engine, which resets the trims on DBW V6's.  That might not have helped its cause, though I seem to recall the trims being reasonable, slightly imbalanced, when we calibrated?
Grumpy old man

feeutfo

« Reply #78 on: 13 May 2011, 09:57:18 »

Before I started stripping it, I cleared fault codes from engine, which resets the trims on DBW V6's.  That might not have helped its cause, though I seem to recall the trims being reasonable, slightly imbalanced, when we calibrated?
Do I recall mention of re setting trims in Essex befor calibration? Or did we not in the end?

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 13 May 2011, 09:57:54 »

246?
Not checked for fault codes, or plugged lappy into lpg yet - ran out of sugar, had to come in for food...

Bit of a common theme here :-X :-X ::) ::)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

feeutfo

« Reply #80 on: 13 May 2011, 09:58:46 »

Do I recall mention of re setting trims in Essex befor calibration? Or did we not in the end?
And yes 8% more, on, possibly bank 2, can't be sure though.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 13 May 2011, 09:59:03 »

Do I recall mention of re setting trims in Essex before calibration? Or did we not in the end?

We did and they seemed to be pretty reasonable when we were calibrating it :-/ Could be that they had crept out again and it needs to settle down :-/

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 13 May 2011, 10:10:02 »

Now the bloody water pump has at last arrived, I've gotta pop the plenum off again to fit the cambelt...  ...or shoudl I wait until its due (need to check when, but its this year)...

Mine's just arrived too :y It might be an idea to pop the plenum off and chek the injector pipes anyway if it's playing up, but wait until you've plugged everything in and checked for faults first ;)

feeutfo

« Reply #83 on: 13 May 2011, 10:11:51 »

246?

Run out of brownies?  :-X.   Aha, did a brownie go missing when we had the plenum off?   ;D

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 13 May 2011, 10:16:24 »

246?

Run out of brownies?  :-X.   Aha, did a brownie go missing when we had the plenum off?   ;D

Speaking of brownies... I suppose she'd better get baking before the end of the month ::) ::) Otherwise there might be a strike ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 18 queries.