Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this how the metropolitan elite see the North?  (Read 8079 times)

STEMO

Re: Is this how the metropolitan elite see the North?
« Reply #45 on: 24 June 2019, 19:14:56 »

South Yorkshire is Sheffield, Barnsley. West is Leeds, Bradford. East is Hull. North is York, Harrogate. Make your choice.  ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #46 on: 24 June 2019, 19:23:23 »

South Yorkshire is Sheffield, Barnsley. West is Leeds, Bradford. East is Hull. North is York, Harrogate. Make your choice.  ;D

I've spent quite a bit of time in all of those for one reason or another... I made mine  ;D

I'll retire to North or East, though.. around York or near the coast; I'd happily live near Brid.

STEMO

« Reply #47 on: 24 June 2019, 19:52:33 »

I've spent quite a bit of time in all of those for one reason or another... I made mine ;D

I'll retire to North or East, though.. around York or near the coast; I'd happily live near Brid.
Yeah, you f**ked off to Northampton.  ;D
« Last Edit: 24 June 2019, 19:59:38 by STEMO »

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 24 June 2019, 22:23:25 »

I grew up around Wakefield,
moved to selby north yorks 30 odd years ago, would never go back.

mate of mine asked if I had to move? as Im not racist enough for the west riding.

STEMO

« Reply #49 on: 25 June 2019, 07:03:10 »

I grew up around Wakefield,
moved to selby north yorks 30 odd years ago, would never go back.

mate of mine asked if I had to move? as Im not racist enough for the west riding.
Wakefield city centre is abysmal nowadays. Barnsley is much better, and that says a lot when you consider the demographic. But Wakey does have Newmillerdam, my favourite place for walking the dog.

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 25 June 2019, 09:35:34 »

I took the dogs a wander round newmillerdam late last year, first time in 10 years I went back,

lots of single mums walking kids and dogs, struck up a conversation with a couple, started by them, must be a pickup place??

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 25 June 2019, 09:59:43 »

Going all the way back to Lord Opti's OP, I wonder what he was looking for when he came across that video?  :-\

Is it just that he is a Harry Enfield fan and when not day dreaming about his Sister in Law, he whiles away his time watching old Harry Enfield episodes?  :)

If there's another explanation I'd like to hear it!  :y  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #52 on: 25 June 2019, 10:41:11 »

I took the dogs a wander round newmillerdam late last year, first time in 10 years I went back,

lots of single mums walking kids and dogs, struck up a conversation with a couple, started by them, must be a pickup place??
For dogs?

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 25 June 2019, 10:54:19 »

For dogs?

The Scimitar is the new Marina Coupe, don't you know! ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 25 June 2019, 11:55:46 »

For dogs?

The Marina Coupe is irreplaceable....  :'(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 25 June 2019, 12:46:29 »

For dogs?

Be thankful for small mercies...
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 25 June 2019, 15:15:32 »

For dogs?

I always wondered why the doors (2) on the Marina coupe looked so small and out of proportion.

The answer is simple.......BL were too tight to design and manufacture larger doors, so used the same doors as found on the 4 door Marina saloon. :-\

Still, this minor point didn't stop the young Sir Tigger from getting his end away. ;)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 25 June 2019, 15:26:15 »

For dogs?

I always wondered why the doors (2) on the Marina coupe looked so small and out of proportion.

The answer is simple.......BL were too tight to design and manufacture larger doors, so used the same doors as found on the 4 door Marina saloon. :-\

Still, this minor point didn't stop the young Sir Tigger from getting his end away. ;)

Poor access to rear seat = Harder for them to escape. :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 25 June 2019, 16:16:54 »

For dogs?

I imagine he was also familiar with Rohypnol in order to subdue the more active 'Darzett farm girls'. :)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 25 June 2019, 16:46:20 »

For dogs?

I imagine he was also familiar with Rohypnol in order to subdue the more active 'Darzett farm girls'. :)
For when Cider doesn't quite get the job done, you mean?.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.