Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Jon Lewis advert.  (Read 2663 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Jon Lewis advert.
« Reply #15 on: 13 October 2021, 16:06:05 »

Such a shame , the Boxer dog advert they did for Christmas a couple of years back was brilliant, some spoilt brat dressed up daft wrecking his house makes absolutely no sense at all.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 October 2021, 17:10:45 »

So what you're basically saying, is that it's people like you who are responsible for the total lack of faith in law and order, along with all the wokist diversity (divicism would be a better word) that is being stuffed down our throats from every facet of our lives?

I would rather live in the fifties if that means a return to right thinking rational way of life than the minefield of rainbows that we currently navigate.

I suspect, despite the impression that everyone appears to tolerate the current fashion of wokism, the vast majority of people are quietly wishing that it went away so they could just get on with their lives as they see fit.

As an aside I wonder, at what point does wokism become fascism?
Onanists always think outside the box.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 13 October 2021, 17:34:40 »

Regardless of make up or dresses if any kid round here is inspired to behave in such a destructive way they'll get leathered, middle class tosh aimed at the bohemian parents of little Tallula's and Tarquin's
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 13 October 2021, 17:52:03 »

So what you're basically saying, is that it's people like you who are responsible for the total lack of faith in law and order, along with all the wokist diversity (divicism would be a better word) that is being stuffed down our throats from every facet of our lives?

I would rather live in the fifties if that means a return to right thinking rational way of life than the minefield of rainbows that we currently navigate.

I suspect, despite the impression that everyone appears to tolerate the current fashion of wokism, the vast majority of people are quietly wishing that it went away so they could just get on with their lives as they see fit.

You think?  What a load of 'dangle berries'!

So supporting diversity is akin to causing a  "total lack of faith in law and order"??  You amaze me!! ::) ::) ::) :o :o :o

Fascism is often discussed in intellectual circles to really understand what it is.  But wokism becoming fascism?!!  I do not think so! ::) ::) ::)

BUT, fascism has already proved about being against people and communities who are in the minority, or represent a perceived threat to the State;  like Jews, Trade Unionists, people of colour, individuals with disabilities, any men who were Gay, in fact anyone who did not conform with Hitler's view of what Germany, The Third Reich, should consist of.  Aryan white race, super human, all Germanic pure men with female equivalents who must produce babies all the same to mean all would last "a thousand years"!!

THAT is what should be considered when some of the threads on here are published. THAT is the real danger, not a diversity issue like 'wokism'. The all white, non-diversity, supremacy approach witnessed here, driven by ignorance, fear, and plain stupidity with the fact we on this planet are all God's children, all equal, completely overlooked. ::) ::) 

Let us all live and let live! ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 October 2021, 17:54:56 »

Despite the rainbow and happiness, fear of criticising is actually being instilled is a large portion of society. This fear is turning to resentment and I can see a backlash coming. The vast majority are, at best, apathetic and, at worse, hateful.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 13 October 2021, 18:04:26 »

I see god is rearing his ugly head again. Someone needs to read what the bible actually says, instead of perverting it to suit their lifestyle.

That's what the mad mullahs do to the Quran, to justify murder.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 13 October 2021, 18:17:48 »

Imagine you are the brat in the advert, and when the police attend because your 'liberal' behaviour has spread to other people outside your home. They turn up in a rainbow car.

How are you going to respond? Not positively.

People are, by and large, more than happy to live and let live... In fact, it's actually an easy way to exist as it requires minimal effort... You do your thing, and I'll do mine and everyone is happy. Simples.

Skin colour, religion and other preferences don't come into it. (Unless of course a particular group of white elites choose to of course).

But no, that's not good enough. Suddenly, we're all racist misogynistic bigots because we want to live uncomplicated, stress free lives. All diversity does is highlight and reinforce differences whether they be racial, sexual or mental and then force those ideas onto otherwise decent, reasonable people.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Foisting a set of ideas on a broader population is a textbook definition of Fascism.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 13 October 2021, 18:20:31 »

Despite the rainbow and happiness, fear of criticising is actually being instilled is a large portion of society. This fear is turning to resentment and I can see a backlash coming. The vast majority are, at best, apathetic and, at worse, hateful.
Fortunately, we might not live to see that day, but the kids are in for a rude awakening.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 13 October 2021, 18:22:04 »

And, while, I'm at it....we are told to show tolerance towards this noisy section of our society. Tolerance is exactly the right word. They are tolerated, because the law says they have to be, but behind that tolerance is resentment. Resentment that we have to listen to the gobby, righteous bastards every day, and resentment because we cannot express our true feelings. Gagged by a sycophantic government that, itself, is frightened of being accused of being .......ist.

That's it.....for now  ;D
Diesel till I die

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 October 2021, 18:23:33 »

I see god is rearing his ugly head again. Someone needs to read what the bible actually says, instead of perverting it to suit their lifestyle.

Never mind God , that wee bastard Hitler never fails to get a mention .

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 13 October 2021, 18:25:33 »

And, while, I'm at it....we are told to show tolerance towards this noisy section of our society. Tolerance is exactly the right word. They are tolerated, because the law says they have to be, but behind that tolerance is resentment. Resentment that we have to listen to the gobby, righteous bastards every day, and resentment because we cannot express our true feelings. Gagged by a sycophantic government that, itself, is frightened of being accused of being .......ist.

Ahh ...you read that book didn't you ...... ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 13 October 2021, 18:26:25 »

Never mind God , that wee bastard Hitler never fails to get a mention .
God will forgive him, as long as he repented in his bunker. It's easy, see, just do as you like for seventy years or so, then repent.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13 October 2021, 18:27:03 »

Ahh ...you read that book didn't you ...... ;D
I think I may need a refresher.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 13 October 2021, 18:31:28 »

What a figging horrible little brat, and what stupid advert!  ::)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 13 October 2021, 18:36:53 »

What a figging horrible little brat, and what stupid advert!  ::)
After my Daily Fail episode a couple of weeks ago, I won't be watching it deliberately  ;D

Besides having seen what has become of John Lewis over the last few years, it doesn't come as a surprise.

Even the greatest ship ever built will readily founder with no rudder or firm hand on the wheel.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.