Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sir David Amess MP.  (Read 2211 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Sir David Amess MP.
« Reply #15 on: 15 October 2021, 20:03:09 »

Caught the tail end of a news bulletin which referred to "the suspect detained" as being a foreign national..
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 October 2021, 20:04:32 »

Caught the tail end of a news bulletin which referred to "the suspect detained" as being a foreign national..
OK.......Let rip  ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 October 2021, 20:07:57 »

Now, now. We mustn't guess. Just makes us look like what other people accuse us of looking like.  ::)
Why stop now?  ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15 October 2021, 20:11:33 »

25 year old Somalian.
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15 October 2021, 20:15:14 »

25 year old Somalian.
A British citizen with Somali heritage.

Which kind of makes it worse.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15 October 2021, 20:15:20 »

I knew it🤬🤬
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 October 2021, 21:54:00 »

I notice the bbc took off HIGNFY tonight, there must have been something that could have been construed as distasteful.
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 15 October 2021, 22:24:44 »

The whole thing is always distasteful. Comic display og hatred of anything or anyone which isnt singing from the same left wing songsheet they are.
Just an average BBC programme I suppose.
I was sickened today by SKY news coverage of todays tragedy. They had to make their coverage as much about the murder of Jo Cox 5 years ago, as it was about what happened today. Just to remind us I suppose that Labour MP,s get murdered the same as Tory MP,s.
Disgraceful imo.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16 October 2021, 11:09:33 »

I think that, yet again, this should prompt the question, “bring back the death penalty?”

This, and all murders that are beyond all reasonable doubt, down to the individual in the dock, should now be dealt with by this ultimate penalty.

No excuses, no allowance for mental health or ‘diminished responsibility’ let them all be hung >:(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 16 October 2021, 12:30:54 »

I agree. If there is no realistic doubt to guilt  (DNA, irrefutable eyewitnesses etc.) then hang them by the neck.
It wont happen though, as almost all of our Politicians are completely spineless these days.
For a start the Govt. would have to get rid of the so called "Human rights act", and the "Liberal" media will go berserk if they try to do that.
Boris has a huge majority and should be able to do exactly what he wants, but he doesnt have the conviction or the guts.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 16 October 2021, 12:46:00 »

I agree. If there is no realistic doubt to guilt  (DNA, irrefutable eyewitnesses etc.) then hang them by the neck.
It wont happen though, as almost all of our Politicians are completely spineless these days.
For a start the Govt. would have to get rid of the so called "Human rights act", and the "Liberal" media will go berserk if they try to do that.
Boris has a huge majority and should be able to do exactly what he wants, but he doesnt have the conviction or the guts.
You mean he knows his back benchers would hang him out to dry were here even to dare thinking about it. Not that he would even think about it.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 16 October 2021, 12:59:33 »

You mean he knows his back benchers would hang him out to dry were here even to dare thinking about it. Not that he would even think about it.

Carrie will put a hex on him if he isn't woke enough for her liking.

I imagine Boris has to stand in the corner wearing a pointy hat embossed with a capital D if he upsets SWMBO.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 16 October 2021, 13:05:14 »

I for one would gladly pull the lever if hanging was ever brought back & I wouldn't need counselling after doing it, I have dealt with several evil bastards over the years who deserved to be put to death they are a complete drain on the taxpayer.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 16 October 2021, 13:15:15 »

As in reply#10 as cheap as possible, and get it done quick.
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 16 October 2021, 14:11:57 »

Oh yes, all that is the challenge.  But the way public feelings are changing more to the right and feeling genuinely aggrieved by this constant threat to our society and democracy realignment to the realities of what we are all facing, something will happen.  Is has often in our history, so it will again if the majority of the public make their voices heard.  These wake up events may finally do it, quite apart from having to pay the huge bill for keeping the scum in prison for life (well, until some stupid judge thinks they are safe to be released from prison!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.