Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh ffs
« Reply #15 on: 23 September 2023, 15:25:17 »

Fortunately, this round coincided with a week of annual leave, and whilst it made for a pretty shitty birthday, it has meant no actual time off work this far.

No intention of getting another jab either for batflu or manflu... the manflu one is guaranteed to give me full blown manflu, and as we all know that's fatal, there's not much point. Batflu immunity should now be up to scratch, so again no point.

Headache, no sense of smell and slight temperature fluctuations are the only remaining symptoms of Batflu, so fingers crossed I should be back up and about by Monday.
« Last Edit: 23 September 2023, 15:27:41 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23 September 2023, 15:58:16 »

Quote from: STEMO link=topic=150557.msg2031264*#msg2031264 date=1695465101
Just been for a flu jab and got a bonus Covid jab while I was there.

How many have you had?

I had 2 very early on when the general view (pushed by the government) was that covid was dangerous.

No we know better. No more jabs for me.
I've had about 10 I think  ;D
A jab in the arm, or sitting about feeling like shite while telling everyone it's only a sniffle. I chose the jab.
« Last Edit: 23 September 2023, 16:00:27 by STEMO »
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 23 September 2023, 19:14:49 »

Fortunately, this round coincided with a week of annual leave, and whilst it made for a pretty shitty birthday, it has meant no actual time off work this far.

No intention of getting another jab either for batflu or manflu... the manflu one is guaranteed to give me full blown manflu, and as we all know that's fatal, there's not much point. Batflu immunity should now be up to scratch, so again no point.

Headache, no sense of smell and slight temperature fluctuations are the only remaining symptoms of Batflu, so fingers crossed I should be back up and about by Monday.

Sounds familiar.

I've felt worse after supping a bad pint. ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 September 2023, 19:24:32 »

The flu jab can't give you flu, it's not a live vaccine. But you know that already.
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 September 2023, 20:18:02 »

How many have you had?

I had 2 very early on when the general view (pushed by the government) was that covid was dangerous.

A jab in the arm, or sitting about feeling like shite while telling everyone it's only a sniffle. I chose the jab.
The antibiotics I have for sinus infections put me in bed for a week... so three/four days in bed for TCV is not unreasonable.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 September 2023, 20:28:06 »

The flu jab can't give you flu, it's not a live vaccine. But you know that already.
Must be a random coincidence that every time I have had a flu jab, I have had the flu  ::)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 September 2023, 20:29:11 »

How many have you had?

The antibiotics I have for sinus infections put me in bed for a week... so three/four days in bed for TCV is not unreasonable.
A lot more unreasonable than a quick jab in the arm  ;D
But hey ho, it's your choice. Well......it's not, actually, but it is my choice.
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 September 2023, 20:29:41 »

Must be a random coincidence that every time I have had a flu jab, I have had the flu  ::)
You really are a tit   ;D ;D
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23 September 2023, 20:58:55 »

I had a flu jab every year from 11 to 18 and had the flu every winter. Not had one since, and to the best of my knowledge never had the flu since. ???

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23 September 2023, 21:02:08 »

You’ll be hard pressed to get me to have another covid jab. I’ve had three I will definitely not have anymore…. Watch this space
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 23 September 2023, 21:05:58 »

I had a flu jab every year from 11 to 18 and had the flu every winter. Not had one since, and to the best of my knowledge never had the flu since. ???
Yes, but you are special  ;D
Diesel till I die

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 September 2023, 09:47:55 »

But you havent had the flu just a cold-------------------

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 September 2023, 13:42:25 »

But you havent had the flu just a cold-------------------
A cold doesn't put you into bed for a week.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.