Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Arrival of new Vehicle.  (Read 9227 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Arrival of new Vehicle.
« Reply #15 on: 19 March 2024, 18:30:17 »

It is The LC colour, nearest I'll get to one at the prices they are now,  It was purchased for a bit less than advertised, It's on a 63 plate, the only thing I think it wasn't speccd with is heated steering wheel,, Would have liked the full fat VXR but the Tax on them is Stupid, did look at one, it was red so that's a no instantly,.
Biggest issue I've found is Traders who can't be arsed, not tuning up, thinking that everyone is a bit dim,and you point out faults with the car that are looking you in face, obvious ones and they get very defensive, looked at one rear beam heavily corroded to excess,  needed discs,, Wouldn't discount price, and said it's fine,,,   Too

Took a while to find this one, but we have it all locked up.☺️
Try to get some pics up at weekend.

Sounds like a good buy, BG. :y

You won't miss the heated steering wheel if you grew up with ice on the inside of the windows like I did. ;)

In order to get the heated wheel and keyless entry on my car I would have needed to find an extra £800+ for the comfort pack. Needless to say I didn't tick that box.

Does that provide comfort for the car thieves?  ;D

I hear that cars with keyless entry are easier to nick. :)
Yes.....but....on the wife's grandland, if you press the key to lock it, you need to press the key to open it again. Keyless entry doesn't work until you lock the car that way again. I hope that is also the case on more expensive models. If not, why not?

Do you keep your keys in a Faraday cage?......supposedly this will stop thieving scum from nicking your car without the need for keys.

Think I know the answer to this...  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 March 2024, 19:57:51 »

It is The LC colour, nearest I'll get to one at the prices they are now,  It was purchased for a bit less than advertised, It's on a 63 plate, the only thing I think it wasn't speccd with is heated steering wheel,, Would have liked the full fat VXR but the Tax on them is Stupid, did look at one, it was red so that's a no instantly,.
Biggest issue I've found is Traders who can't be arsed, not tuning up, thinking that everyone is a bit dim,and you point out faults with the car that are looking you in face, obvious ones and they get very defensive, looked at one rear beam heavily corroded to excess,  needed discs,, Wouldn't discount price, and said it's fine,,,   Too

You won't miss the heated steering wheel if you grew up with ice on the inside of the windows like I did. ;)

In order to get the heated wheel and keyless entry on my car I would have needed to find an extra £800+ for the comfort pack. Needless to say I didn't tick that box.

Yes.....but....on the wife's grandland, if you press the key to lock it, you need to press the key to open it again. Keyless entry doesn't work until you lock the car that way again. I hope that is also the case on more expensive models. If not, why not?

Do you keep your keys in a Faraday cage?......supposedly this will stop thieving scum from nicking your car without the need for keys.
No. Listen carefully

"on the wife's grandland, if you press the key to lock it, you need to press the key to open it again. Keyless entry doesn't work until you lock the car that way again. I hope that is also the case on more expensive models. If not, why not?"

Ok?
Diesel till I die

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19 March 2024, 21:16:27 »

No. Listen carefully

"on the wife's grandland, if you press the key to lock it, you need to press the key to open it again. Keyless entry doesn't work until you lock the car that way again. I hope that is also the case on more expensive models. If not, why not?"

Ok?

Nobody would attempt to nick Mrs Stemo car, as they'd get savaged by the Whippet that Guards the Pigeons which live in the boot.
Hoof'land storeman.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 March 2024, 12:25:41 »

[/url]

[/img]

Hoof'land storeman.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 March 2024, 12:26:33 »

Hoof'land storeman.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 March 2024, 12:50:30 »

Noice 8)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 March 2024, 18:50:15 »

I like the heated steering wheel on my ML despite having grown up with ice on the inside of my bedroom windows  ;) ;)

even had an outside toilet till I was 7  ;)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 March 2024, 20:31:25 »

I like the heated steering wheel on my ML despite having grown up with ice on the inside of my bedroom windows  ;) ;)

A toilet? You must be posh :D

Heated steering wheel is one of those things you wonder how you ever managed without... so much easier than trying to warm your fingers on the heated mirror.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23 March 2024, 20:57:09 »

Does it even get that cold any more? Bunch of women  ::)
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 24 March 2024, 11:30:20 »

Need a pair of string backed driving gloves.  :y ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24 March 2024, 12:10:09 »

What newspaper did you wipe your arse on? ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 March 2024, 12:13:56 »

[/url]

[/img]

I find it quite a handsome beast.

Great colour. :y

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 March 2024, 13:10:24 »

Yep, nice looking car.

It will be interesting to see how you get on with it over time.

What headlights do you have? I am unimpressed withmy bi xenons. I guess LEDs are the go to now.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 March 2024, 14:47:26 »

Need a pair of string backed driving gloves.  :y ;D

.......and an MGB or TR3. :D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 March 2024, 18:49:20 »

[/url]

[/img]

I find it quite a handsome beast.

Great colour. :y

That's rather a nice compliment from you me Lud,,   It's the colour I like,, Ooo and the £20 per year Tax :D,,, and it does have a fat arse  ;D
Hoof'land storeman.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.