Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The only 1 on this side of the POND!  (Read 7612 times)

Rebel1

• View Profile
Re: The only 1 on this side of the POND!
« Reply #15 on: 24 September 2007, 22:23:10 »

Those look suspiciously like ZAFIRA wheels....!   ;D

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • 2001 Cadillac Catera SPT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 September 2007, 22:26:09 »

Those look suspiciously like ZAFIRA wheels....!   ;D

I have no idea what those look like but I got them from an ASTRA SRi... I think it was an Opel or a Vauxhall.. it was here in the states for testing... so I managed to steal the wheels for dirt cheap...  ::)
2K1 - CCS //Mods: K&N, Steinmetz Cat-back, Port/polish intake system, 3.8BAR FPR, 3.2L Injectors, MAF, V8 Brakes, GTO Springs, 194RWHP.

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 September 2007, 22:30:37 »

pm sent :y

elvin315

• Intermediate Member
  • Catskill, New York, USA
  • Catera...Cadillac's unloved stepchild.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 September 2007, 22:47:57 »

Man, it pains me to burst your bubble after all the help you've given me but I can't let you live a lie. There is another Opel Catera in The States, Illinois in fact. Check out my album. He has a full Irmscher kit to boot including the Euro lip spoiler. I like your wheels better if that's any consolation.  ;D

« Last Edit: 24 September 2007, 22:50:23 by elvin315 »
Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball, If that's all there is

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 September 2007, 22:57:07 »

he even has the side indicator behind the wheel arch instead of on the front bumper!

Zafira and Astra both had those wheels as an option over here, or standard on the sports or SXI models i think

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24 September 2007, 22:59:53 »

...hmmm I would kill someone to have that body kit... that is one killer ride.. and I gues I am not the only one but he is a bout to get a twin brother... hehe.,..  I need to figure out where he is at so I can do a photoshoot with him.. I live in ILLINOIS as well... but I have never seen that car anywhere... anyone got any contact info...?

Well judging by the front plate its PL so that is Poland so the guy is probably polish as only we do that kind of stuff.. americans are not likely to change their caddy to OPEL at least I think so... to us the Europeans the OPELs are of a greater value... I am Bulgarian so you see how it goes...

I wish I can find out who he is... darn....
« Last Edit: 24 September 2007, 23:11:12 by CateraMV6 »
2K1 - CCS //Mods: K&N, Steinmetz Cat-back, Port/polish intake system, 3.8BAR FPR, 3.2L Injectors, MAF, V8 Brakes, GTO Springs, 194RWHP.

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24 September 2007, 23:09:24 »

he may be a member on the catera forums??

mikedundee on this here forum has that bodykit, not sure if his rear bumper is identical but very similar, and his car's the same colour

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 24 September 2007, 23:09:42 »

i'd happily take the grille and the boot badge

i have about $90 in USD :D

I will consider your offer... I got to see how much shipping would be to your place so I need a zip code or address or something so I can get an estimate... and I will send you what I got... I doubt its ever going back on the car...
Also I might be able to get you some other parts if you are interested like the tail end lights or something...

I would be very interested in the tail end lights, think they look a lot better than ours :y

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 September 2007, 23:11:39 »

so is michigan where you're allowed to display your german plates?

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 24 September 2007, 23:12:13 »

I will consider your offer... I got to see how much shipping would be to your place so I need a zip code or address or something so I can get an estimate... and I will send you what I got... I doubt its ever going back on the car...
Also I might be able to get you some other parts if you are interested like the tail end lights or something...

I would be very interested in the tail end lights, think they look a lot better than ours :y

i think you'd need a boot transplant because of the size of the clusters

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24 September 2007, 23:12:23 »

I didnt mean to sell mine but I guess we can find some on ebay and ship them over to your part of the world and then you can maybe do the same for us...

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 September 2007, 23:14:05 »

so is michigan where you're allowed to display your german plates?

Well Michigan does not have front plate so all the cars here have rear plates only... no one has fronts unless people like me from other states like ILLINOIS... so people in Michigan often put front plates or plates with the logo of the given make or model.... so thats how I can have german plate and not get in trouble.. simply no one cares...

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 September 2007, 23:16:00 »

I think they will fit as they are the same but he will need the outside pieces and then the inside ones on the trunk as well as the center piece between that says CATERA... if you swap all those out then you will be all set... wiring is the same and the bulb holders are likely to be the same too just in different locations... should be interesting to see... you EUROPEANS will love our tail lights...

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 September 2007, 23:16:33 »

riiiiiiight i get it

I was gutted because our hire car in florida had a front plate and being a hire car we cant mess about with it

florida doesnt require a front plate either, i like the plateless look on some cars, we had a dodge durango though!

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 September 2007, 23:18:54 »

I think they will fit as they are the same but he will need the outside pieces and then the inside ones on the trunk as well as the center piece between that says CATERA... if you swap all those out then you will be all set... wiring is the same and the bulb holders are likely to be the same too just in different locations... should be interesting to see... you EUROPEANS will love our tail lights...

is the whole centre panel with the badges on removeable then?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.