Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The only 1 on this side of the POND!  (Read 7613 times)

Sjors-V6

• The Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: The only 1 on this side of the POND!
« Reply #45 on: 27 September 2007, 12:06:08 »

What a great Catera !   euhmm.. sorry Omega  ;D :y  no offense but the OMEGA badge is wrong, its from an Omega A 1986 - 1993 see here:

I'll drive one of the latest Omega's 2003 you should have these badge (letter type)

Here the back from my Meggy

My old 2.6 V6 meggy (2002)

But I'm in Love with the Catera tail light's  8-) 8-)    are the Turn light real LED's !?

Greetings from Holland, Hans

Die Kraft der zwei Bänke - 3.0 (M)V6

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • 2001 Cadillac Catera SPT
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 27 September 2007, 12:22:24 »

Damn... I didnt even realise that... I mean we dont have any parts here so we get what we can where we can...  :-/

Kinda sux I really wanted to slap the 2.6L badge on there but I guess I will have to pass on that... maybe some day when I am visiting europe I will pick up some badges and do the job right.
2K1 - CCS //Mods: K&N, Steinmetz Cat-back, Port/polish intake system, 3.8BAR FPR, 3.2L Injectors, MAF, V8 Brakes, GTO Springs, 194RWHP.

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 27 September 2007, 13:12:33 »

Damn... I didnt even realise that... I mean we dont have any parts here so we get what we can where we can...  :-/

Kinda sux I really wanted to slap the 2.6L badge on there but I guess I will have to pass on that... maybe some day when I am visiting europe I will pick up some badges and do the job right.

for badges such as the 2.6 one you want, have you tried ebay?

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • 2001 Cadillac Catera SPT
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 28 September 2007, 14:52:19 »

Well the reason why I wanted to get a different badge is because people dont know these cars that well and as you might kow they weigh in at 3900lbs in the states with the added saftey stuff and comfort/luxury goodies so they are a little slower then the US ones... I thought about putting in a 2.0L or 2.2L badge or even the 2.5L, I figured I might fool someone that its slow so I can mess around with people... but maybe she will remain badgeless for now... just the OMEGA logo..

I found custom letters that I can preorder with whatever I want on them... so I was thinking OMEGA MV6 or VXR, or maybe even OPC... I havent quite decided yet... but I will make up my mind sooner or later and I will update with pictures.

I realize that the Omega logo that I got now is from an old one but what can I do?...  :-/

I might have a buyer for my OEM wheels and if they go... I am putting some tires on these 10 spooke Forged ones and installing them on the car...

2K1 - CCS //Mods: K&N, Steinmetz Cat-back, Port/polish intake system, 3.8BAR FPR, 3.2L Injectors, MAF, V8 Brakes, GTO Springs, 194RWHP.

Baz006

• Hemsby, Great Yarmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 29 September 2007, 12:40:32 »

Hello mate and welcome to the site..... :)

Thats one nice car you got there.... :y I bet you turn some heads over there!!

Baz
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.