Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 141741 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #1455 on: 08 February 2024, 14:20:00 »

DRLs cause more issues than they solve because they're generally wired in such a way that the cluster lights come on with them so at night, especially in town where the lack of headlights is less obvious, people think their lights are on.

They're one piece of legislation that needs reminding.
And we need to stop trying to legislate for stupidity, as that's never going to work.

A vote for me as PM is a vote for ridding the country of idiots, and also improves the practice the armed forces get for using live rounds. Win-win.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: 08 February 2024, 17:53:13 »

After many cancelled appointments with her consultant over the last two years, we got as far as the hospital today - 35 mile round trip.
As soon as we arrived, reception informed her there was no Doctor there who could see her today.
Its Thursday night but I wont be standing on my doorstep banging a couple of saucepans together.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: 08 February 2024, 17:57:28 »

After many cancelled appointments with her consultant over the last two years, we got as far as the hospital today - 35 mile round trip.
As soon as we arrived, reception informed her there was no Doctor there who could see her today.
Its Thursday night but I wont be standing on my doorstep banging a couple of saucepans together.  ::)

I'm sure you'd sooner be at the hospital banging a couple of heads together, surely they're capable of a phone call or a text, absolutely disgraceful.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: 08 February 2024, 17:58:43 »

Have been waiting for the letting agents to get the plumber to come fix my blocked kitchen drain for a month now, I always go food shopping and meet mum and aunty on a Thursday morning. Guess when the plumber came , call from agents "he tried to get hold of you but no reply" . Well no missed calls on my mobile or land line so ef knows who he called. Coming Sat morning now.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: 08 February 2024, 18:01:38 »

Christ. As Rangie says, no phone call, text or email to save you a trip, disgusting. >:( Dare i ask which hospital, Col, Chelm?

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: 08 February 2024, 19:03:38 »

Chelmsford.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: 08 February 2024, 19:27:25 »

One of the reasons I like my V70 is the fact that the DRL's  are the same lights you'd have on by turning the lights on with the switch.In other words the headlight bulbs at the front and all the rear lighting[including number plate lights]the only thing you don't get is the dashboard lighting which you have to turn the lights on to get.I could turn the DRL's off completely[there's a tiny screw in the lower right corner of the light switch which you turn about a quarter of a turn to do this]but I've never bothered to do so.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: 08 February 2024, 19:56:23 »

Chelmsford.

I had a similar problem regarding an appointment not as bad as yours , a friend advised me to complain via PALS all complaints have to be logged and responded to within 48 hours he told me, I didn't believe a word of it but he was right might be worth seeing if Chelmsford have a similar system , in my case it was all sorted to my complete satisfaction.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: 08 February 2024, 21:56:47 »

Have had my 3rd temp filling in the same tooth in one day, dentists are added to the list of people who have pissed me off today.  That's the 5th or 6th temp filling in that tooth since October when the 40+ year old one fell out.

You've clearly not been getting enough fluoride, but don't worry, the government is here to help you. ;) :o

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13059969/Millions-fluoride-added-tap-water-biggest-expansion-controversial-scheme-1980s.html

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: 09 February 2024, 14:11:01 »

Christ. As Rangie says, no phone call, text or email to save you a trip, disgusting. >:( Dare i ask which hospital, Col, Chelm?

Just had a letter delivered by Postie to inform her that her appointment (yesterday) has been cancelled. It was dated yesterday, so some kind of arse covering exercise I suppose.
Complained to PALS a few years back about an incident much worse, and pretty dangerous, but nothing really happened.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: 12 February 2024, 14:23:11 »

Don't Handle Logistics haven't handled the logistics of a part I need for a trip to Londonium tomorrow
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: 12 February 2024, 14:33:29 »

Well, how spooky is that. As soon as I posted above, and had some thick stupid bimbo from DHL call me to say they won't deliver today.  Which I already knew, as the delivery has been marked as On Hold on tracking since yesterday when I checked.

So when I quizzed her why, she said it was because of a new system and an influx of deliveries.  When I quizzed her why she hadn't bothered calling me earlier, she said they had only just decided (at 14:25) that mine wasn't on this morning's delivery route.  The daft bint couldn't grasp what she was telling me ;D

When asked when it was going to be delivered, she couldn't guarantee it would be tomorrow.  So kinda pointless her calling me.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: 12 February 2024, 15:57:47 »

Did she at least sound nice :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: 12 February 2024, 17:45:32 »

Did she sound like she had nice  t🍼🍼s 😭🤣
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: 12 February 2024, 19:53:31 »

Did she sound like she had nice  t🍼🍼s 😭🤣

What does that sound like?   ???  :-\   ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.