Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Head In Sand  (Read 1253 times)

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
Head In Sand
« on: Yesterday at 23:41:25 »

So Khan is re-elected Mayor of London. Surprise surprise given the demographics of London. 
Without much doubt, Labour will form the next Government
Theocracy rather than democracy ever increasingly influences current voting patterns
I'm off. I'll stick my head in the sand.
It's very selfish, but I'm of an age when current events will not affect me greatly. I just feel sorry for my kids and future generations.
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Head In Sand
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:39:11 »

Never thought I'd see the day when, in certain areas, a conflict in the Middle East affects the outcome of elections in the UK.
Diesel till I die

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Today at 13:47:37 »

Those of the Islamic faith are now awaking to the power they hold , they will become kingmakers before becoming king.
Farage is absolutely correct , we now have sectarian politics .
The biggest problem we have is the total lack of interest the lazy Indigenous populace have in using their vote.
They are living a life they have known through Conservative or Labour governments which have shown little or no difference to their day to day life and have therefore become utterly disinterested in the process of election.
We now are on the edge of the abyss of having a third and very progressive religious party who's followers will vote en masse as instructed which will change our comfortable western lifesyle as never experienced .
And the sad thing it's already too late to stop .
I'm as Mr Rog in that it won't really affect me but I do get angry at what I see looming over the horizon and the way that those in power did , and are doing , absolutely nothing to prevent it .

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 14:33:16 »

Completely agree.  :y
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 19:19:18 »

Those of the Islamic faith are now awaking to the power they hold , they will become kingmakers before becoming king.
Farage is absolutely correct , we now have sectarian politics .
The biggest problem we have is the total lack of interest the lazy Indigenous populace have in using their vote.
They are living a life they have known through Conservative or Labour governments which have shown little or no difference to their day to day life and have therefore become utterly disinterested in the process of election.
We now are on the edge of the abyss of having a third and very progressive religious party who's followers will vote en masse as instructed which will change our comfortable western lifesyle as never experienced .
And the sad thing it's already too late to stop .
I'm as Mr Rog in that it won't really affect me but I do get angry at what I see looming over the horizon and the way that those in power did , and are doing , absolutely nothing to prevent it .
Mainstream political parties are now reaping the rewards of tokenism , we're doomed  >:(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 19:23:38 »

Diversity and Inclusion, boys. Get used to it. Plenty more to come.  :)

Meet your new Green Party Council representative... and I thought they were all about hugging trees and saving the woodlice population.  :)

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1786745199705620745

Here he is again:

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1786735487895433518

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.