Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something Positive for a change - Amazon  (Read 564 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Something Positive for a change - Amazon
« on: 06 September 2023, 17:06:27 »

After my gripe about them yesterday and me placeing an order without confirmation. ::)

The item has turned up in perfect condion, very polite delivery lad.  Really cant knock thier service at all (At the moment)   :y

They also sell the other item I wanted from Argos but they dont offer Paypal. :-\

Whilst posting here I found another company that offers the Paypal pay in 3 (Not a chep item so helps spead the cost) the company does 2 man delivery/unpack /setup/remove rubbish if required

Have seen thier links over the last year or so but not sure whether to trust them or not.  Been on the review sites like Trustpilot but I never know if the reviews are "manipulated"

https://www.box.co.uk  has anyone used them?
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Something Positive for a change - Amazon
« Reply #1 on: 06 September 2023, 20:22:08 »

I've used Box without issue. They are usually quite competitive on storage, but worth shopping round all the box shifters, because prices fluctuate wildly.  If you don't pay for the premium delivery and go for free delivery, they tend to take a few days to post it (and still use an overnight courier).

Never bought anything that didn't fit in an easily carried box though.

Paypal do a credit scheme where you buy over 3 months, much like Klana and the like.
Grumpy old man

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: Something Positive for a change - Amazon
« Reply #2 on: 06 September 2023, 22:07:53 »

Used the PP Pay in 3 twice so far.  Got the new mobile from Argos and gained a few Nectar points in the process, Hence wanting to use Argos again, also the monitor I was after was £50 cheaper than anywhere else on like.

Might give box a try then. :y

Might as well give the Credit Card a good hammering on the smaller items, and use PP for the other stuff. ::)
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.