Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 23:45:11 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by ronnyd
Kukri

on: Yesterday at 22:27:00 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by STEMO
It's not uncommon for me to walk into a room and then wonder what I went in there for.  ::)

Is this normal?  ???   :-\   ;D

It's so common that it has a name - the doorway effect.
I'd never heard of that. Just had a read up about it, fascinating.

on: Yesterday at 22:17:06 
Started by Migalot - Last post by Migalot
SEVERE GEOMAGNETIC STORM WATCH: Giant sunspot AR3664 has now hurled at least four CMEs directly toward Earth. Their combined arrival this weekend could spark severe (G4-class) geomagnetic storms with mid- to low-latitude auroras. Although this is a potentially significant space weather event, it is not going to be the next Carrington Event. If the coming storm were a hurricane, it would be ranked category 4, not category 5.

Sunspot AR3664 has grown so large, it now rivals the great Carrington sunspot of 1859. Carrington's sunspot is famous because in August and Sept. 1859 it emitted a series of intense solar flares and CMEs. The resulting geomagnetic storms set fire to telegraph offices and sparked auroras from Cuba to Hawaii. The "Carrington Event" has since become a touchstone of space weather in pop culture, with recent headlines stoking fears of an "internet apocalypse" if it repeats.

:o :o

See https://spaceweather.com/

on: Yesterday at 21:41:51 
Started by Darth Loo-knee - Last post by Viral_Jim
Sure, but hot day and engine hot when you stop it, oil pressure is zero but coolant not, that was my fear...

I did this job on my zafira B (same engine). Mine was losing coolant through a crack in the rear of the plastic thermostat housing. May be worth checking 😊

on: Yesterday at 21:39:09 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Raeturbo
Time to start worrying is when you go into the bathroom and forget what you went in there for🤣

on: Yesterday at 20:27:04 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by DrAndyB
Ghurka

on: Yesterday at 19:10:49 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by johnnydog
Gherkin

on: Yesterday at 18:59:20 
Started by Jim82 - Last post by Nick W
Sorry, I seem to have been blind for a while :-[

Yes, I can still help with this. Is there a particular date that would suit you?

on: Yesterday at 18:06:53 
Started by 2boxerdogs - Last post by ronnyd
Pickle

on: Yesterday at 17:57:48 
Started by Mutha Jugs n Speed - Last post by dave the builder
You CAN change dust covers on track rod ends BUT it requires removing the nut/breaking the taper free .
at which point you may as well replace the TRE especially if your also removing the steering linkage for boots ,or replacement
then the tracking will need doing .

inspect the boots , if they are not split (allowing the ingress of water ,an MOT FAIL )  the leave them be  ;)

If there is any play in joints ,replace the track rods ,steering links etc ,anything on it's way out ,in one go ,then get tracking done  ;)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 16 queries.