• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Melons
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2023, 14:15:05 »

Yes but will it work?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 January 2023, 14:18:46 »

I believe Lady Melons only allowed women and children to set foot on Italian land. No young men.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 January 2023, 14:26:32 »

I hear that the UK population has increased by 10 million over the last 20 years, and that 85% ( 8.5M) of the increase is from migration both legal and illegal.

Yet we are told we need close to 1 million extra people every year.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 January 2023, 14:58:33 »

Australia is the latest country desperate for workers. Canada is the most desperate of the developed countries.

Lands of opportunity
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02 January 2023, 15:40:56 »

There are 700,000 young Brits who are not in employment, education or training, yet the powers that be seem content to leave these youngsters on the scrapheap of life and ship in foreigners.  ::)  :(

Having lived in Australia, I think it's likely that there is a similar situation going on. When I was there in the 1990's it was quite common for youngsters to go on the dole and spend their days surfing or hanging out at the beach. As I recall, the dole was very generous as well, about twice what you'd get in Blighty.  They were known variously as Dole Bludgers, Beach Bludgers, Surf Bludgers or simply Idle Bastards!  :)

Australia now has a Labor Govt so no doubt are shipping the migrants in, and of course Canada has Trudeau...........  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 January 2023, 17:01:44 »

There are 700,000 young Brits who are not in employment, education or training, yet the powers that be seem content to leave these youngsters on the scrapheap of life and ship in foreigners.  ::)  :(

Having lived in Australia, I think it's likely that there is a similar situation going on. When I was there in the 1990's it was quite common for youngsters to go on the dole and spend their days surfing or hanging out at the beach. As I recall, the dole was very generous as well, about twice what you'd get in Blighty.  They were known variously as Dole Bludgers, Beach Bludgers, Surf Bludgers or simply Idle Bastards!  :)

Australia now has a Labor Govt so no doubt are shipping the migrants in, and of course Canada has Trudeau...........  :-X

Where does this inevitably lead?

Our three largest cities London, Birmingham, and Manchester where shown to be white British minority in the last census. London only 37%.

We don't need more people, just more people filling  jobs form the population we already have.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02 January 2023, 18:00:49 »

I saw a video on Twitter today of a large group of young males of Middle Eastern appearance (migrants?) in Berlin on New Years Eve and they appeared to be having fun firing off firework rockets horizontally, some of which went off into the crowds. Then a bunch of them pulled out handguns and were firing them into the air!  :o

What goes up must come down...  :-X

I guess with Twitter it depends on who and what you follow, and what gets posted and retweeted, but I'm regularly seeing videos posted of young men of Middle Eastern, North African and Sub Saharan African appearance beating people up, fighting, raiding shops etc from all over Europe.  >:(  ::)

As you say M'Lud, where does it all lead?  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02 January 2023, 18:17:14 »

Best not to be on twitter.

Migration has happened for years and will continue ad infinitum ( assuming life on Earth is viable)

Why would you stay somewhere hot , arid and prospectless? The only way to stop it is for rich countries to pay poorer countries. That wont go down well with folk.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 January 2023, 18:20:05 »

Best not to be on twitter.

Migration has happened for years and will continue ad infinitum ( assuming life on Earth is viable)

Why would you stay somewhere hot , arid and prospectless? The only way to stop it is for rich countries to pay poorer countries. That wont go down well with folk.
There are those of us who can think of other ways to stop it.
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 January 2023, 18:29:10 »

The Tory party have long been wed to short term, low pay, and easy access when it comes to employment.

They would rather bring in endless people on low wages rather than train people here.

Most doctors in the UK seem to be Indian. India has a population of 1.4 Billion, I would think they need every single doctor they produce.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 January 2023, 22:07:41 »

Very nice melons🍈🍈👍
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.