Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you heard...  (Read 1320 times)

STEMO

Have you heard...
« on: 11 November 2015, 15:14:34 »

....anything about the rioting in Calais over the last three nights, loads of riot police injured? Or about the German families being evicted by local authorities to make way for migrants? Or about the demonstrations in Portugal or Poland?
No? Neither had I till I took a quick peek at RT. The BBC don't seem to have anything on it.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
Re: Have you heard...
« Reply #1 on: 11 November 2015, 15:43:44 »

....anything about the rioting in Calais over the last three nights, loads of riot police injured? Or about the German families being evicted by local authorities to make way for migrants? Or about the demonstrations in Portugal or Poland?
No? Neither had I till I took a quick peek at RT. The BBC don't seem to have anything on it.
Why do out two main news channels only show one side of the story  :-\

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 11 November 2015, 15:47:50 »

I like to have a look at RT, France 24 and even the Chinese news channel now and again. I realise that it's not all above board but I do get a good cross section.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 November 2015, 16:41:49 »

The BBC only seem to report on news they generate these days. I.e. if it didn't happen on an interview on one of their programmes, it didn't happen at all. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 November 2015, 18:13:52 »

I was round a friends on Sunday night and we were watching the BBC news when they were reviewing Monday's papers front pages.  I commented that they had missed out the Daily Mail and my friend replied that it probably wasn't worth reviewing. Fair point.  ::)  Although they did review The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Express.   ;)

What was the Daily Mail's front page headline on Monday?  ???  It was all about their investigation into public sector 'Fat Cat Bosses' salaries, perks and payouts!  :D I expect that the BBC were featured as well.  :y Didn't they pay off a new Director General with a years salary (over £300K) after only 3 weeks a couple of years ago?  :-\  >:(

« Last Edit: 11 November 2015, 18:15:43 by Sir Tigger »
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 November 2015, 19:58:27 »

The BBC only seem to report on news they generate these days. I.e. if it didn't happen on an interview on one of their programmes, it didn't happen at all. ::)
Or the global warming climate change agenda they are peddling hard.  Although this month, its all children rather wanking in need, which should be shut down.
Grumpy old man

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 November 2015, 23:21:15 »

Or the global warming climate change agenda they are peddling hard.  Although this month, its all children rather wanking in need, which should be shut down.

Yep, mild November and it's climate change. Any weather at all, in fact, that'll be, yes.. climate change. When will they rather realise that the climate does indeed change. It gets colder in autumn and warmer in spring. >:(
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.