Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Few photos from Silverstone F1 Friday Practise (sessions 1 & 2)  (Read 459 times)

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile

Went to the F1 practise. Love going. It's my 2nd year now and it never ceases to amaze me how fast these things can go; especially round a corner! As for the noise.... they aren't as quiet as I expected. Still a loud machine but in a slightly quieter lower ''drone''. I do prefer the screaming naturally aspirated cars. But still great to see. Took a seat in't grand stand and also at Copse.

Part of the 50th year parade...

RIP Paul Lovejoy

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile

Excellent.

About 17 years ago, my boss organised our "team meetings" at Silverstone on the free F1 testing days. We sat in the stand(you only had free access to one stand) and discussed stuff before getting down to the real business of watching the cars howl past.

The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile

Excellent.

About 17 years ago, my boss organised our "team meetings" at Silverstone on the free F1 testing days. We sat in the stand(you only had free access to one stand) and discussed stuff before getting down to the real business of watching the cars howl past.

Now that's a team meeting!!!  ;)

it was quite odd cos the gp2 cars came on after session 1 and theyre still NA howlers. we could hardly hear anything else. perhaps the cars now are a better compromise  :-\
RIP Paul Lovejoy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.