Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Following on from Masks and TCV fatalities...  (Read 542 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Following on from Masks and TCV fatalities...
« Reply #1 on: 06 February 2022, 07:31:28 »

So what? Get a life.
Diesel till I die

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 February 2022, 13:09:35 »

You only ever pick the statistics that fit in with your DGAF about anyone else narrative DG  ::)

"Financially ineffective" because lockdowns cost money yes .

The NHS coped just about thanks to lockdowns ,but now there is a 6 million plus backlog  :(

BUT lockdowns saved thousands of lives .as per your video link  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 February 2022, 13:31:38 »

You only ever pick the statistics that fit in with your DGAF about anyone else narrative DG  ::)

The NHS coped just about thanks to lockdowns ,but now there is a 6 million plus backlog :(

There are a number of healthy old people still in hospital because care homes are short of staff. I wonder what happened to decrease the number of care workers? ::) I'm sure there used to be around 40,000 more than we now have. ::) ::)

At least 80-100,000 NHS workers will no longer lose their jobs......the waiting lists would have been even longer.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 February 2022, 13:44:24 »

The NHS coped just about thanks to lockdowns ,but now there is a 6 million plus backlog :(

There are a number of healthy old people still in hospital because care homes are short of staff. I wonder what happened to decrease the number of care workers? ::) I'm sure there used to be around 40,000 more than we now have. ::) ::)

At least 80-100,000 NHS workers will no longer lose their jobs......the waiting lists would have been even longer.

Working conditions, lack of appreciation and PAY!   Would you do that job if you could go elsewhere and earn real money and not have to clear up sick, piss and shit for many hours per day?!

That IS the reason why so many do not do it ;)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06 February 2022, 13:52:01 »

Working conditions, lack of appreciation and PAY!   Would you do that job if you could go elsewhere and earn real money and not have to clear up sick, piss and shit for many hours per day?!

Very true Lizzie  :y
plus watching people you've cared for die in a short space of time
My daughter would agree with that ,she's now left the care home she worked at .
She's triple jabbed BEFORE you start changing the Lockdown thread into a "vaccines are rubbish" thread OPTI  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06 February 2022, 13:52:16 »

Yes.....along with getting sacked because they chose not to have the jab(s). :)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06 February 2022, 14:07:28 »

this thread is about the financial impact of locking down too late   ::)

NOT jabs

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06 February 2022, 14:21:54 »

NOT jabs

This is OOF which is well known for 'mission creep'

A thread that started with the title " Was the Morris Marina the best British car ever made" becomes " Are you a shaved pussy or full bush man"

Diversity, Dave. :P :P

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 February 2022, 14:22:41 »

The NHS coped just about thanks to lockdowns ,but now there is a 6 million plus backlog  :(

I didn't pick the statistics ::) and they suggested that the tougher the lockdown the more people died rather than the other way around. And that was globally rather than in specific countries.

In the UK, had the Nightingale hospitals been utilised, regular hospitals would have been able to continue as normal. That said, given that most of the deaths were of those WITH TCV, not FROM TCV, they already had a slim chance of dying anyways.

And as it goes, Dr Campbell takes a pretty balanced look at the studies he discusses. I don't agree with the suggestion that Bozzle would have been left to die had the hospitals been overwhelmed as there are contingencies for the Cabinet becoming incapacitated.

It’s all a moot point as what happened is what happened, and there is going to be alot more reflection on the matter for years to come. The next one being whether Omicron vaccinations are actually required since pretty much everyone has had/will catch it and survive and the evidence suggests that antibodies from catching it are significantly more effective than any vaccine regardless of how many boosters you get compelled to have.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 February 2022, 14:32:59 »

NOT jabs
Nope, it's about whether Lockdowns are/we're effective for preventing the spread of disease. The WHO released a finding in 2006 (looking at the various approaches used during the Spanish Flu outbreak) that suggested they don't work and should not be considered as a viable solution.

Although you cannot dismiss the economic impact as many people were forced to stay at home resulting in business closures that should have been temporary at worst but have become permanent because people couldn't afford to be doing nothing and they can't recruit people to refill the positions. Throw in mandates and no one can get anything done.

Give it a couple more weeks and Canada will be facing shortages of everything, for example. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why...

I know that some of my colleagues, lazy to begin with, now get all shitty because even though they are back to full hours, still except to be done and back home in two hours.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 February 2022, 14:43:26 »

NOT jabs
Nope, it's about whether Lockdowns are/we're effective for preventing the spread of disease. The WHO released a finding in 2006 (looking at the various approaches used during the Spanish Flu outbreak) that suggested they don't work and should not be considered as a viable solution.

Although you cannot dismiss the economic impact as many people were forced to stay at home resulting in business closures that should have been temporary at worst but have become permanent because people couldn't afford to be doing nothing and they can't recruit people to refill the positions. Throw in mandates and no one can get anything done.

Give it a couple more weeks and Canada will be facing shortages of everything, for example. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why...

I know that some of my colleagues, lazy to begin with, now get all shitty because even though they are back to full hours, still except to be done and back home in two hours.

Justin Trudeau is a woke idiot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.