Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: WEF  (Read 3428 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: WEF
« Reply #30 on: 13 August 2022, 18:09:16 »

But, after saying all that this WEF is not the scary, divisive, beast you are trying to portray

None so blind etc.. ::)
Ok...what should we do?

Try to make people aware. The more that become knowledgeable about the WEF, the harder it will be for politicians to implement their aims.
You obviously skipped my second post, but no matter. When can we expect to see you 'making people aware'? Are you going to start with car forums and progress to conspiracy sites, or the other way around? Can I catch you at Hyde Park Corner? Will you be writing to your MP?
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 13 August 2022, 18:11:27 »

But, after saying all that this WEF is not the scary, divisive, beast you are trying to portray

Ok...what should we do?

Try to make people aware. The more that become knowledgeable about the WEF, the harder it will be for politicians to implement their aims.

Fortunately the more sensible amongst us realise that you are spewing total boll ocks.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 13 August 2022, 18:13:19 »

Ok...what should we do?

Fortunately the more sensible amongst us realise that you are spewing total boll ocks.
Hang on, Mick, let the fella tell us what he's got planned. If these people are going to replace me with a machine, I want to know if it will cook the wife's dinner.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 13 August 2022, 18:19:53 »

Ok...what should we do?

Hang on, Mick, let the fella tell us what he's got planned. If these people are going to replace me with a machine, I want to know if it will cook the wife's dinner.

It might but she can't have beef or lamb..😂😂😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 13 August 2022, 18:21:28 »

Ok...what should we do?

It might but she can't have beef or lamb..😂😂😂
Oh dear, now I really am worried. She likes a bit of beef and Yorkshire pudding.  :(
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 13 August 2022, 18:32:54 »

Mr Migalot seems to have left the building. Perhaps he subscribes to the Kier Starmer school of problem solving. I.E. 'I can tell you what I think is wrong with the world, but I have no idea what to do about it'.
Diesel till I die

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 13 August 2022, 18:36:39 »

None of you will watch this, I'm sure. However, people like JP are able to use humour to get a point across. Here's his take on the subject.

If you're open-minded, you'll watch it and, hopefully learn something. If you have a closed mind, you'll skip it and stick to your current view. 

This is how the message gets out. :y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 13 August 2022, 18:44:19 »

Mr Migalot seems to have left the building. Perhaps he subscribes to the Kier Starmer school of problem solving. I.E. 'I can tell you what I think is wrong with the world, but I have no idea what to do about it'.

He thinks we're going to watch this now..😂😂😂
Give me strength.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 13 August 2022, 18:53:05 »

Give me strength.
I'm more interested in watching Man U get trounced by Brentford  ;D
Diesel till I die

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 13 August 2022, 19:55:38 »

Most of the world’s population will ignore this load of bullshit and just get on in trying to survive famine, drought, energy costs, disease, climate change and war.  No government  in at least the democratic part will continue to get votes if it were, in some form of farce, to push on with those reforms. Even the likes of China will not go along with it as it would take power and money await from their elite.

It is just a joke, but no doubt a few nutters will believe it all! ::) ::) :P
Acceptance is a disease of the middle class.

Really?  History does not support that point of view.  The French Revolution was backed by the middle classes, and the major protests in the U.K., like The Chartist Movement, The Suffragette Movement,  ‘Ban the Bomb’ , Protests Against the Vietnam War,  Stop The War in Iraq, Protests Against Fracking, let alone local protests against all kinds of local issues, are fuelled by the middle, professional classes, as they are the most motivated to protest, have the means to do so, and crucially have the time to do so. ;)

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 13 August 2022, 20:00:27 »

Give me strength.

Head > Sand

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 13 August 2022, 20:01:57 »

Have you actually read their web site?  If you have all your previously uttered comments suddenly fade into insignificant scaremongering.

https://www.weforum.org/

https://www.weforum.org/about/world-economic-forum

Is it not all just common sense? ::)

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 13 August 2022, 20:10:23 »

Most of the world’s population will ignore this load of bullshit and just get on in trying to survive famine, drought, energy costs, disease, climate change and war.  No government  in at least the democratic part will continue to get votes if it were, in some form of farce, to push on with those reforms. Even the likes of China will not go along with it as it would take power and money await from their elite.

It is just a joke, but no doubt a few nutters will believe it all! ::) ::) :P
Acceptance is a disease of the middle class.

Really?  History does not support that point of view.  The French Revolution was backed by the middle classes, and the major protests in the U.K., like The Chartist Movement, The Suffragette Movement,  ‘Ban the Bomb’ , Protests Against the Vietnam War,  Stop The War in Iraq, Protests Against Fracking, let alone local protests against all kinds of local issues, are fuelled by the middle, professional classes, as they are the most motivated to protest, have the means to do so, and crucially have the time to do so. ;)

LZ, you seem to forget that this time it's different, largely due to the fact that most are too busy to be critical thinkers and instead take their "news" directly from the MSM, particularly the BBC. Those outlets effectively lie by omission. How much coverage has their been about the farmers; protests in Holland, Germany, Spain and Italy? How much coverage was given to the truckers protest in Canada earlier on this year?

The middle class masses are less politically involved than in the past and continue to believe that the governments of the world have their citizens' best interests at heart.

BTW, did you watch that Neil Oliver video I posted? Just an hour ago, he gave another excellent monologue on GB News. He is a brilliant historian and may I suggest that, as a fellow historian, you afford him a degree of credence? 
« Last Edit: 13 August 2022, 20:12:52 by Migalot »

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 13 August 2022, 20:12:09 »

Is it not all just common sense? ::)

Global government by an unelected elite is not my idea of common sense. 

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 13 August 2022, 20:31:17 »

Give me strength.
I'm more interested in watching Man U get trounced by Brentford  ;D

I've been looking through our DVDs & came across Bullit ( Steve McQueen) haven't seen it for about 5 years so am watching that something sensible after reading the most ridiculous posting on here that I've ever seen , still takes all folk I suppose.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.